Reserve Pickup

Lightey

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 10, 2010
Hey all, so I just got my AT&T account credited $200, so I'm going to be upgrading to the iPhone 5. I'm already going to a mall with an Apple Store in it with my friends on Saturday, and I was going to do a reserve pickup online so that I could have my dad pay online and just go to the store and pick it up, but I realized you will probably need to prove it's you before they give you the phone. So, what kind of identification do they require at the Apple Store to pick up your iPhone?

re2st

macrumors regular
May 2, 2007
San Jose, CA
Hey all, so I just got my AT&T account credited $200, so I'm going to be upgrading to the iPhone 5. I'm already going to a mall with an Apple Store in it with my friends on Saturday, and I was going to do a reserve pickup online so that I could have my dad pay online and just go to the store and pick it up, but I realized you will probably need to prove it's you before they give you the phone. So, what kind of identification do they require at the Apple Store to pick up your iPhone?
if the account owner is your dad, then he will need to pick it up in person, bringing a photo id, and inputting last 4 of his SSN