Reserved 32GB. Possible to buy 16GB instead come June 24th?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Goldfrapp, Jun 15, 2010.

1. Goldfrapp macrumors 601

Goldfrapp

Briefly speaking, I was able to reserve 32GB earlier. However, I'm afraid I'll have to opt for a lower model if Apple don't sell it to me at an early upgrade pricing. :(

Q: Will they let me even though I reserved 32GB?

2. Mosco macrumors regular

I doubt it, unless you are willing to wait in line with all the people that didn't reserve one.

3. Tara Luvs Apple macrumors 6502a

Or if you find someone in the same boat, but opposite and is willing to do a switch.

4. Goldfrapp thread starter macrumors 601

Goldfrapp

Thanks for the replies.

That's an idea! Thanks.

5. disRUPtors macrumors member

disRUPtors

Last year, I pre-ordered a 16gb Iphone. When it arrived in the mail, I drove to the nearest AT&T store and upgraded to a 32gb Iphone. It shouldn't be a problem as long as they have additonal phones on hand.

6. Jizzles macrumors regular

I would think you could make a switch. It's only a reservation and not set in stone. I would still wait in the reservation line and once I'm in the store they'll confirm your model and just let them know you want the 16 instead.

7. hcho3 macrumors 68030

what is this early upgrade pricing you are talking about 199 or 399 dollars?

8. Olivia23 macrumors 6502a

Olivia23

For pre-orders, don't they put some kind of info on the chip for you to set up easily such as if your porting your number or just keeping the same number?

9. Goldfrapp thread starter macrumors 601

Goldfrapp

Early upgrade means $399. Can't justify paying over 700 bucks for a freaking phone. :(