Reserved iP4s for in-store pickup..what time/no email

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by map1978, Dec 19, 2011.

1. map1978 macrumors 68020

map1978

I put in for a reservation for tomorrow pickup at my apple store. I did not receive a confirmation email. Do they send one out? Also, the time says pickup 8am-6pm. Feels like waiting for cable company coming to your house. What time is the ideal time to go? I take it I can go within those hours without having a problem, well besides the holiday madness in the store.

To those who have gone this method, did you get an email and what time did you go.

Thanks in advance

2. DroidRules, Dec 19, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2011

DroidRules macrumors 65816

Really feels like the cable guy when they give you pretty much their open hours to come get it? Drama much?

You should be able to go in any time during open hours and pick it up. Only YOU know which apple store you go to and what the congestion is like at any given time so no, way WE can answer that question for you.

Easiets way to do it is:
    wake up
    do your normal morning routine
    hop in your car/on your bike
    go to apple store
    pick up your phone
    Easy peasy.

You should also be able to see the reservation on the apple app if you have an iPhone and that app.

3. Crystal-RX macrumors 68030

Crystal-RX

I have reserved and bought few of factory unlocked 4S from Apple already. The process was easy.

The first one i reserved for myself, I just came in, tell them that I have a phone reserved under my name. They ask for Apple ID & full name of person this Apple ID belonging to. Once I gave them these info, they went in and took the phone out and gave it to me. Of course I have to pay for it.

The second time, I reserved one for my sister, the next day she went in by herself, again give them the Apple ID & my name, paid and got one home.

I am in the process of making 1 for my friend now since he does not have Apple ID and I have to reserve 1 for him.