Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Votekinky06

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 10, 2011
When playing youtube videos, I have the button at the bottom of the video to go full screen, but the button does nothing when i click on it. Any ideas?

Votekinky06

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 10, 2011
Im using Safari, latest version. I actually just figured out that i just can't go fullscreen on videos that are only available in 360p. I guess because the picture would degrade so much in fullscreen?

Ca$hflow

macrumors 6502
Jan 7, 2010
London, ON
I have the same problem. It seems to be intermittent to me. I can switch between resolutions but not full screen. However when I try to watch the same video in firefox it works in full screen. Anyone else experiencing this?

You say RESOLVED. How was it resolved op?

Votekinky06

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 10, 2011
I have the same problem. It seems to be intermittent to me. I can switch between resolutions but not full screen. However when I try to watch the same video in firefox it works in full screen. Anyone else experiencing this?

You say RESOLVED. How was it resolved op?

I can now watch all videos in full screen because I went to YouTube.com/html5 and opted out of the html5 trial. I suggest you do the same.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.