Restriction of recording lenght and camera sound for iPhone 6s+ bought in US, Canada, Japan and HK

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by peterpan123, Nov 28, 2015.

1. peterpan123 macrumors 6502

Hello, I read from another thread that the camera sound cannot be disabled when the user bought an iPhone 6S+ in Japan. Is this really true? How about the length of video recording and voice recording using the iPhone 6S+? As far as I recall, digital cameras sold in Japan cannot be record videos of, say over 15 minutes, due to law restrictions in Japan. I am not sure if iPhone 6s+ sold in Japan, US, Canada and HK have these three restrictions. Your experience is greatly appreciated.

2. savagewatts macrumors regular

Bought my 6s Plus in Canada. Camera sound is disabled automatically when taking live pictures.

3. peterpan123 thread starter macrumors 6502

Besides shutter sound, what other restrictions are placed on the iPhone 6s plus sold in Japan?

4. ielessar macrumors regular

I think iPhones sold in some countries in the Middle East don't have FaceTime. I've seen this at Dubai International Airport. They have different iPhone models for sale "With FaceTime" and without.

5. ielessar macrumors regular

I think iPhones sold in some countries in the Middle East don't have FaceTime. I've seen this at Dubai International Airport. They have different iPhone models for sale "With FaceTime" and without.