Retail Sales get Paid Commissions?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Mrbobb, Oct 3, 2012.

1. Mrbobb macrumors 601

Trying to gauge what's the best time to walk into ATT and get more cooperation from sales people. Am thinking perhaps the last few days of the month right before they are to fill some kind of sales quota?

Anybody know?

2. iapplelove macrumors 68040

iapplelove

What kind of cooperation do you need? Are you buying a car from AT&T ?

3. saving107 macrumors 603

saving107

At the rate that the iPhone 5 is selling, if you don't buy it someone else will, why would they give you any incentives?

You will have better luck trying to get a deal on a phone that is not selling well that they are trying to get rid of, the iPhone 5 is not that device.

4. richmds macrumors regular

If you are having issues with service at a particular store going in at specific times may not provide better service. You are better off just going to another store that provides better service.

5. lelisa13p macrumors 68000

lelisa13p

Agreed. I always go to the same store and have had nothing but good service for many years. You should shop around if you're not happy.

6. Mrbobb thread starter macrumors 601

Right, no, I want a 4s, but I don't want their million-minutes plan, I want them to give me the Pay&Go plan. Am aware this is still a locked/subsidized phone for the ATT network.

Phone intended for minimal usage.

7. lelisa13p macrumors 68000

lelisa13p

Nobody is going to give you something that's not offered and jeopardize their job. Seriously? :rolleyes:

8. jigsb007 macrumors 6502

Not really...Sprint store in my neighbourhood( Not the corporate store ) is giving me refund for my 2 iPhone 5 ( $36 + $36 ) and on the top of it $100 off on iPhone if i order one 64GB ( since thats what everybody has right now )

though , they cant give price off on iPhone officially, they are writing me check for $172 )

just, need to decide if i really want to go for sprint...their LTE is 5mbps only,,,:(