retina 15inch with clicktoflash installed and youtube videos not syncing correctly

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by mmerong4u, Sep 13, 2013.

1. mmerong4u macrumors newbie

I bought my macbook pro retina 15in 3 days ago,
    but that one had some freezing problem, so I got it swapped to a new one yesterday.
    Yesterday, the apple technician recommended downloading ClicktoFlash to minimize CPU usage. So I downloaded it but while I can hear the sound, the video is not syncing correctly and really laggy.
    What is wrong? Is it the laptop or what?
    It's not internet because my other laptop is working just fine.

Also, since I just switched to a new one, I only checked email, fb, listened to youtube videos and yet it is becoming warm.. I feel like it's not supposed to be like that. because i'm not doing anything. and the first one i got 3 days ago remained cool mostly but the trackpad works much better on the new one i got yesterday..?

I'm worried because I'm going to be using indesign/illustrator/photoshop to do design work - which is the only reason i got the 15in with quadcore despite it being expensive. I don't want it to be laggy and slow and i paid a big buck not to be

any advice?

2. GSPice macrumors 68000

GSPice

Return it. You shouldn't have to deal with that. Exchange it for a new one. Also, not sure of how common it is for Apple techs to recommend apps like that, even if it helps.