retina macbook pros in stock at best buy!!

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by seventhreewun, Jun 14, 2012.

1. seventhreewun macrumors newbie

Everyone! Check your local best buy that sells Apple macbooks. They should have at least 1 in stock!! Picking up one rite now as we speak!! Northern California.

2. XFactorer macrumors regular

Just checked BestBuy.com, couldn't look up local store inventory. :-(

3. jediDev macrumors regular

I just picked up one. It was the only one in the store. They had to go digging for it and they did it over the phone. Couldn't have been nicer, but I honestly think I just got lucky.

4. hcho3 macrumors 68030

Shame... I called some best buys and they either didn't know what I was talking about or they weren't willing to price match.

5. ugahairydawgs macrumors 68020

ugahairydawgs

Local one here doesn't have one. They are hoping tomorrow or Saturday.

We shall see.

6. Kraznoff macrumors member

Best buy has the better deal. They'll match the student discount plus give you a $150 best buy gift card, which I'll take over the $100 dollar itunes card any day.

7. XFactorer macrumors regular

Oh, if I were only a student... :-(

8. Andrmgic macrumors 6502a

I picked up a base model retina macbook pro at my local best buy today.

They got a handful of them in.. when I got there this afternoon, they had just finished setting up the display unit.

I wanted the 512GB model.. but the only one of those that they had was pre-sold..

I went and got lunch and thought about it.. and decided to go back for the 256GB..

I decided 2.3 vs 2.6 wasn't worth paying the extra money for and I could get by without the 512GB ssd since I hadn't come close to filling up my previous 256GB drive...

Pretty impressed with this thing so far.. and still surprised that best buy had them.