Returning online Apple store purchase

noobinator

macrumors 604
Original poster
Jun 19, 2009
Pasadena, CA
For returning an iPhone it says I can't return in store but have 14 days. Is it postmarked 14 days or in received by Apple 14 days or???

spazma7ik

macrumors 6502a
Sep 12, 2009
I just called and was told you can return an Apple.com order to a retail location. Actually called twice just to make sure.

AgentCooper

macrumors newbie
Sep 25, 2014
I just got back from the Regent Street, London, store. They wouldn't let me return my online purchase of the 6+ to the store and told me I had to send it back because the shops and the online store are different entities.

Poor service from Apple.

Cozmosis

macrumors member
Mar 2, 2011
Baltimore, MD
I just got back from the Regent Street, London, store. They wouldn't let me return my online purchase of the 6+ to the store and told me I had to send it back because the shops and the online store are different entities.

Poor service from Apple.
Unfortunately this is a UK problem. The US you can now return it.

Brian Y

macrumors 68040
Oct 21, 2012

Poor service from Apple.
In the UK that is indeed the case. Apple.com operates out of Ireland, whilst Apple stores are Apple Retail UK Limited (e.g. different entities).

Just return it online. As long as you initiate the return within 14 days it's fine. They'll even send a courier to come get it for you.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.