reverse kids autism by flushing out vaccines miracle bleach

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by steve knight, Feb 21, 2015.

1. steve knight Suspended

steve knight

I have been seeing people using this beach to try to cure about everything. these same people are terrified of vaccine ingredients but think bleach is fine? one christian couple just got arrested for giving their child this.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2015/02/...ut-vaccines-with-bogus-miracle-bleach-enemas/

Parents seeking help with children with autism are turning to a “miracle” cure that involves giving the children enemas, using a dangerous industrial solution used for bleaching wood pulp.

According to If You Only News, parents have turned to Miracle Mineral Solution (MMS), containing sodium chlorite which is mixed with citric acid (i.e. orange juice) to make chlorine dioxide. According to the promoters, the solution, which can be taken orally or administered via an enema, can cure HIV, malaria, hepatitis, autism, acne, and cancer.

Miracle Mineral Solution is the brainchild of Jim Humble, who quit the Church of Scientology to form the Genesis II Church of Health & Healing in order to promote his “miracle” cure in Africa and Mexico.

The Food and Drug Administration disagrees with Humble’s claims and has posted a warning on their website calling the product “dangerous” and “potentially life threatening,” advising “drinking the amount recommended on product labels can cause nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, and symptoms of severe dehydration.”

Additionally, the Environmental Protection Agency warns that chronic exposure to small doses of chlorine dioxide could result in reproductive and neurodevelopmental damage, and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration has issued guidance in the use of chlorine dioxide in the workplace.

Kerri Rivera, founder of the website CD Autism (“Autism: Avoidable. Treatable. Curable.”) which promotes MMS, claims that autism is caused by yeast, parasites, viruses, and vaccines that can be flushed from the body.

2. aaronvan Suspended

aaronvan

That's stupid. Everyone knows autism is caused by evil spirits that only be defeated through prayer and daily coffee enemas.

3. steve knight thread starter Suspended

steve knight

I thought it was cause the parents did not think of Jesus while doing the dirty deed? it is sad that the internet is more credible then doctors are.

4. juanm macrumors 65816

juanm

That's the beauty of evolution and natural selection. It always works, sooner or later.

5. Renzatic Suspended

Renzatic

Gramps, what the hell am I paying you for?
    I knew it. I KNEW IT!

Orange juice can be weaponized!

6. skunk, Feb 21, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2015

skunk macrumors G4

skunk

Perhaps you should equip your avatar with a bandolier.

Edit: Excellent! Now go get that autism! Flush, baby, flush!

7. haxrnick macrumors 6502a

haxrnick

Was wondering when the daily I hate religion thread would be made.

Congrats on somehow inserting Christianity into this when it's nowhere in the article.

We get it.

8. steve knight thread starter Suspended

steve knight

I hate religion thread? this is not about religion. this is more about educated people falling for this.

9. haxrnick macrumors 6502a

haxrnick

Then was your opinion needed?

10. VulchR macrumors 68020

VulchR

Where do people get this idea that intestines need to be cleaned? :eek:

11. steve knight thread starter Suspended

steve knight

you kind of missed what I quoted it was bing sarcastic to a sarcastic response. if you think it is hate then whatever.

12. Renzatic Suspended

Renzatic

Gramps, what the hell am I paying you for?
    I've only got so much room to work with here, Skunk.

13. steve knight thread starter Suspended

steve knight

Well they are filthy don't you know. I have heard of bleaching your bung hole but who is looking inside

14. skunk macrumors G4

skunk

Might be a bit of a squeeze.

15. thekev macrumors 604

thekev

You could have added a "first juice" reference.

16. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

Nuke Florida.

17. SLC Flyfishing Suspended

SLC Flyfishing

Was about to say the same thing, glad I read through the post before posting about Steve Knights bigotry toward Christians.

----------

Then why inject your anecdote about the "Christians" you know who got into trouble for something similar. Or why mention that they were christians anyway. Seems you could have easily said "I know someone who got into trouble with this" but you can't seem to post anything without injecting your hate of anything religion into it.

18. steve knight thread starter Suspended

steve knight

So if should leave the details out to protect the feelings of Christians? Being vauge here is a normal no. I actually kept it pretty vauge about what type of Christians they were and all the bad they did.
    I care less about someone's faith as long as they don't use iTunes to hurts or control order condemn others. It just seems religion does the above more then any other single source. It do remember your attitude about gays

19. haxrnick macrumors 6502a

haxrnick

Lol what?

20. SLC Flyfishing, Feb 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2015

SLC Flyfishing Suspended

SLC Flyfishing

Fair enough, explain what exactly their being Christian has to do with their use of this bleach crap and I'll redact my statement that you are bigoted toward Christianity.

If you can't, then I suggest you take that out of your OP and stick to the details that are significant to the point you're getting across.

21. Sun Baked macrumors G5

Sun Baked

You give Washington DC that big an enema, and you'd likely pollute the entire East Coast with raw sewage.

22. hulugu macrumors 68000

hulugu

The use of MMS has only a vague connection to Christianity in the sense that the main guy pushing for the "protocols" runs his own group called Genesis 11 Church of Health and Healing.

Apparently, this group is hobnobbing through parts of Africa using MMS to cure malaria as well, so rather than making this an argument about faith, let's take a hard look at what it is: medical quackery.

23. jnpy!$4g3cwk, Feb 21, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2015

jnpy!$4g3cwk macrumors 65816

jnpy!$4g3cwk

This reminds me of the strange fad back in the 70's of using some solvent -- I forget which one, but, I think it was one of the solvents used in dry cleaning? -- as a cure-all. Anybody remember which solvent that was? People who did not like "chemicals" would pour this stuff on their sore elbows and rub it in.

24. hulugu macrumors 68000

hulugu

DMSO?

I'm not sure.

25. steve knight, Feb 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2015

steve knight thread starter Suspended

steve knight

The only case I know of someone arrested for this is a Christian prepper homeschooling government fearing family according to their words. The antigovement or fear of Western medicine types ate the people that seem two do these things. Though anti vaxxers seem to be educated people anymore. I do agree I am intolerant to people who are intolerant to other's lives or do stupid things in the name of religion.