[Review] Distil Union Wally Jr Wallet - Works on any device!

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by tsevince, May 26, 2015.

1. tsevince macrumors regular

tsevince

These wallet pockets are sold all over Amazon, but I got one in from Distil Union for review. 2 things I love about this wallet:
    1. Not a permanent stick, can be reapplied onto a case, your bare phone, tablets, notebooks, whatever you want to add a wallet pocket to
    2. Full credit card height, which completely conceals your cards and uses their red tab found in all their wallet cases to retrieve the cards

It's also nice that the wallet can hold up to 8 cards. Unfortunately, like any elastic material, the more you start putting into the wallet, it will stretch to that and you'll have to start carrying that amount or else cards 'may' slip out.

Check out the full gallery on our Facebook Page:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. warrenw macrumors newbie

Nice writeup! seeing the Jr wallet in real life settings/usage gives potential buyers that 'relate-able' perspective. Although it seems to be pretty bulky, I guess you're not limited to just one device on which to use it on.

I am just about to put my money down on the iphone 6+ Wally stick-on.

Considered the Wally wallet case but I have a bumper case that I really like now and can apply the stick on to other cases in the future.

In my opinion, the Wally stick-on offers the best of both worlds, having less bulk yet covering the entire back, while protecting the ever-so-slight protruding camera lens.