Riddle me this: Q: What did Russia do to influence the election?

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by DUCKofD3ATH, Dec 30, 2016.

1. DUCKofD3ATH Suspended

DUCKofD3ATH

A: They helped the Democrats finally deliver on their promises of transparency.

Watching the meltdown of the Obama administration in these final weeks (stabbing Israel in the back, then getting caught conspiring in the knifing, denying it and then having their denials shown to be lies), following the humiliation of the Democratic party elite when their corruption was made public by hackers (OK, likely it was Russians) makes me think that karma actually exists.

What do you think?

2. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

The end justifies the the means. Funny only one sides lies were shown if the info was actually true.

3. Khalanad75 macrumors 6502

Khalanad75

Yes Steve, cause as you know the republicans are all as pure and snow and never do underhanded stuff. They all have God personally with his hand up their asses using them as a puppet so they can never do any wrong so even if they were hacked, there would only be rainbows and puppies and unicorns to release. None of that Satan worshipping stuff that only Democrats do. /s

4. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

let's see, they never denied it and some quit over the e-mails contents.

if that does not tell you they were true I don't know what will.

5. Carlanga macrumors 604

Carlanga

Lol that only one side lies lmao lmao

6. DUCKofD3ATH thread starter Suspended

DUCKofD3ATH

And that's what I mean about karma. Liberals and Democrats have jettisoned honor and honesty and decency in the service of getting their political goals met. Now they've failed at achieving those ends and their machinations have been laid bare. If they are capable of feeling shame, they really should close up shop and start over under new management and name.

Given that Democrats (including the mainstream media) and Republican elite wanted to defeat Trump, if there was anything juicy they would have found and published it. Certainly if the Russians found anything that would have tarnished his presidency the way what they released about the Dems would have done to Hillary's, they would have released it.

7. NT1440 macrumors G4

NT1440

I agree. Now, the GOP jettisoned those years ago but at least they're honest about it.

8. DUCKofD3ATH thread starter Suspended

DUCKofD3ATH

Just once, instead of making wildly unsubstantiated claims, I wish you'd back up your arguments with facts.

9. NT1440 macrumors G4

NT1440

"Repeal and replace".

Still no plan to replace after having 4+ years to do so.

10. DUCKofD3ATH thread starter Suspended

DUCKofD3ATH

See, that's why I like to pin Liberals down on their facts, because when they provide them the facts never quite support their claims.

Trump isn't president yet, so repealing and replacing Obamacare can hardly be said to have begun in earnest. The GOP tried, failed, and are getting set to try again. This time they'll probably succeed.

But once again we see how Liberals define "honor and honesty and decency" in ways strangely different than the civilized world. I think it must be because their dictionary doesn't include those terms.

11. NT1440 macrumors G4

NT1440

.....60+ votes in Congress to "repeal and replace". They couldn't get it out of Congress, wtf does Trump have to do with that history?

Sorry if the FACT that Congress writes the law is beyond you.

12. DUCKofD3ATH thread starter Suspended

DUCKofD3ATH

The GOP couldn't get the job done, but it wasn't their fault. They succeeded in repealing Obamacare but Obama vetoed the bill. Looks like the GOP acted in good faith. Now with Trump, when Congress kills Obamacare, it'll become law.

So let's try this in small bites: what does "repeal and replace" have to do with "jettisoning honor and honesty and decency in the service of getting their political goals met"? Bonus points for including facts.

13. webbuzz macrumors 65816

webbuzz

How many times did the DNC, Clinton Campaign, and MSM tell us the Podesta emails were fake?

"Don't boo, vote!" lol

14. Herdfan macrumors 6502

The "Russians" influenced the election by pointing out that the DNC was trying to influence the primaries.

So which is worse? A country that has no duty to be neutral in our elections vs an organization that is supposed to be neutral. Hmmm......

I wonder if Trump would not sign or veto it? Just let the repeal become law without his signature. Then in 4 years he can rightly claim he did not sign legislation repealing it.

15. mrkramer macrumors 603

mrkramer

Since when is a political party supposed to be neutral in an election?

16. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

the DNC cheated to give Hillary the win, that is what I imagine Herdfan was aiming at. neutral to their own members .

17. FrankieTDouglas macrumors 65816

They are supposed to be neutral in regards to each of the candidates running for that specific party's nomination.

18. DUCKofD3ATH thread starter Suspended

DUCKofD3ATH

Probably as many times as the Obama administration has lied about not having conspired in setting up resolution 2334.

By the way, that despicable betrayal of our ally has just been named the "most anti-Semitic incident of 2016 by the Simon Wiesenthal Center", so Obama and the Democrats can add that to their list of honors.

19. tunerX Suspended

tunerX

When you have Sanders and Clinton trying to get the nomination, you would hope their party would be neutral for both democratic candidates to get a fair chance.

The released emails proved they were in the bag for hillary the whole time... something we all knew anyway.

20. NT1440 macrumors G4

NT1440

What was honorable and decent about constantly telling the population that "death panels" were coming in the ACA? How about the government "takeover" of healthcare from a plan that from it's very ****ing inception was a GOP/Heritage plan.

The ACA is literally Richard Nixon's plan:

Start at 1:45.

Only the GOP could be against their own decades long plan (First introduced by Nixon, then picked up by the Heritage Foundation, then Romney applied the plan to MA, then Obama handed the nation over to the insurance companies).

The entire point of this plan has always been to hand out money and control over to the insurance industry in exchange for a few safeguards regarding pre-existing conditions.

21. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

pfffft , crooked hillary was arrogant enough to hire Debbie after she resigned .

22. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

after how many attempts? and why would Obama leave everyone hanging did they have a replacement plan? nope.
    --- Post Merged, Dec 30, 2016 ---
    How many flakes did trump hire then fire???

23. DrewDaHilp1 macrumors 6502a

DrewDaHilp1

I don't believe the talking points that it was the Russians. I believe it was an insider, Seth Rich or someone else, the leaks needn't be a conspiracy. The DNC isn't sorry for what they done they are pissed they got caught.

24. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

you voted Hillary no matter what she did, so the ends indeed justify the means to YOU my friend. funhy as hell you complain about the crooked while endorsing/supporting/voting for the crooked. never change.

25. appleisking macrumors 6502a

the Russians did the job our media was supposed to do.