Rigging the Election – Video III: Creamer Confirms Hillary Clinton Personally Involved

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by Jess13, Oct 24, 2016.

1. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

See, it's this kind of thing right here that I don't see how Trump supporters get past. How do you even know what he stands for when he doesn't seem to know himself? He jumps around all over the place and contradicts himself constantly. It's crazy. I have never seen a more scatterbrained candidate. Even at their worst, W and Reagan were not this bad.
    --- Post Merged, Oct 25, 2016 ---
    What you said on healthcare was this:

The stuff you quoted on Donald's plan says this:

Work with states? That's not universal healthcare and far removed from the single payer solution that Bernie has suggested.

I don't believe the question was if he was a pacifist or not, only if he was an interventionist or not. You suggested that:

I showed where he was advocating for the thing you say he wants to end.

2. zin macrumors 6502

Universal health care means covering everybody. That is exactly what his plan says (and also what he has said). I never said he supported single payer (I said the opposite in my original post).

You'd have a point if he was running for president in 2011. The argument can be made that he understood his mistake, which is a far cry from the opposition, who is wanting to make more mistakes. That being said, I'm not wiggling out of it. What he said back then was a huge mistake. His platform in 2016 is very clear.

3. CaptMurdock Suspended

CaptMurdock

The moral and intellectual cowardice of the Modern Right.

4. Zenithal macrumors G3

To be crass:

1. No one gives a damn about O'Keefe. Really, no one who isn't a halfwit finds him remotely entertaining. The last time I heard this man's name was nearly 5 years ago. He's a nobody and has been abandoned by Republican in office because of how embarrassing he is.

2. Putin allies don't matter. Unless people have forgotten, the man is a defacto dictator and can control anyone he wants. He has his minions by the scrotum. I wouldn't bother with "allies" stating this or that, like the fool from a few months ago who said Russia would attack the US without provocation. The man was from a small town who barely knew Putin personally or professionally.

3. No one but young green-behind-the-ear Republicans find this Veritas junk worth a damn.

4. Impeach HRC and get Kaine. Sure some Republicans like him, but do you think like any politician he'll stick with his words if he wants to run for president the next term? I can understand the dislike for HRC, I don't like her myself. I like Bill more, but his infidelity annoyed me. That and he was weak with the Balkans. But for two people so involved with dirty schemes, as some would say, they've either got very deep pockets and bribe everyone or nothing can't ever stick because a lot of it wouldn't hold in a court room.

5. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

No. You were comparing Trump and Sanders and said they agree. I assure you Sanders would not agree with Trump's plan. And Trump, I assume, would not agree with Bernie's.

The argument could be invented out of thin air you mean. I have seen no such comment from him that his prior position was a "mistake". If you have a comment of him saying that his views on Lybia were a mistake, please point me to it.

6. zin macrumors 6502

Universal healthcare is not the same thing as single payer. Stop nitpicking and just read my original post again. Both Trump and Sanders support universal healthcare. Hillary does not, she attacked Bernie over it during the debates.

There's a certain level of comprehension lacking. I did not say he said his past comments were a mistake. What is your problem? You seem to be wanting to make a political point over taking my posts seriously. What more do you want me to say beyond I completely disagree with his past comments?

Do you completely disagree with Hillary's actions?

7. Jess13 thread starter Suspended

Jess13

8. tshrimp macrumors 6502

tshrimp

The end justifies the means in the eyes of some liberals. Plus you can show Hillary doing every legal thing under the sun, and her sheep will follow. Just look at how Trump is automatically guilty from hearsay and unsubstantiated allegations, but a video showing wrong doing, and Hillary is still innocent.

9. samcraig macrumors P6

My first question is - if Project Veritas had that many "moles" in the organization - something he brags about at the beginning - is it not possible that they influenced the entire situation? They weren't simply observers.

Horrible editing. The text says at one point "voter fraud" and I didn't hear a damn thing. That kind of captioning happened a few times.

Ultimately I don't think it's much of a story. It's quite weak given the build up and lack of strong conclusion.

10. tshrimp macrumors 6502

tshrimp

The end justifies the means in the eyes of some liberals. Plus you can show Hillary doing every illegal thing under the sun, and her sheep will follow. Just look at how Trump is automatically guilty from hearsay, and unsubstantiated allegations, but a video showing wrong doing, and Hillary is still innocent.

11. samcraig macrumors P6

Hearsay? You mean his own words? If you're talking about his victims, I know one personally. She's not lying. BTW - where was Hillary on the video? I must have missed that.

12. Jess13, Oct 26, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2016

Jess13 thread starter Suspended

Jess13

ImWithHerd.jpg
    --- Post Merged, Oct 26, 2016 ---
    She says it, use better speakers/earphones. You also see her mouth it. And Vargas says it’s illegal, but have to do it anyway. Vargas, an illegal immigrant saying what they’re doing is illegal election fraud—and it’s fine. Haha.

There is a veritable gold mine in this.

Bob Creamer with “inside scoop” on Trump accuser before she’s known/announced publicly

#DERP!

Bob.jpg

Bob Creamer working for Hillary SuperPAC, illegally coordinating with Hillary’s campaign!

#DERP!

bob .png

bob.png

Bob “47 Meetings With Obama at The White House” Creamer, top Dem operative

bob po.png

bob wh.png

Not to mention: Team Hillary knowingly taking illegal foreign donations for Her campaign. And see the quote where Bob Creamer, about fictional Atlanta woman wanting to give donation to Hillary’s inauguration, says he assumed she was American but probably shouldn’t have, i.e. WE ACCEPT FOREIGNER’S MONEY—and would for CAMPAIGN.

13. samcraig macrumors P6

Meh - I have studio earphones and didn't hear it. You hear what you want to hear. You're already 100% sold on this whole video series.

How do you know that he received word about the accuser before it was announced? Which accuser? What's the time frame?

I think this video - especially this particular one is so sloppy. I think it was a rush job because they wanted to do a hit on Hillary on her birthday. The narrative and point is wasted. Little "boom."

14. Jess13 thread starter Suspended

Jess13

See that? That’s my above comment flying right over your head. You have a good day now. *nods bye*

15. samcraig, Oct 26, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2016

samcraig macrumors P6

Nothing is going over my head. You just don't like that I don't agree with you. It's cool.
    --- Post Merged, Oct 26, 2016 ---
    More proof that his video isn't the bombshell you think it is. The press - even the right wing press isn't all over it. Donald hasn't even tweeted about it. It's falling on relatively deaf ears. Gold mine? It's not even aluminum right now.

PS - did you see this?

Subject of James O’Keefe’s Project Veritas video worked with Breitbart to disrupt Marco Rubio events

http://www.salon.com/2016/10/25/sub...with-breitbart-to-disrupt-marco-rubio-events/

16. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

Not a mnetion in my Twitter timeline and I follow lefties and righties.

17. steve knight macrumors 68030

steve knight

yep hearsay none of it is true but if its about Clinton its all real.

18. samcraig macrumors P6

19. Jess13 thread starter Suspended

Jess13

If what has been released thus far in Parts 1-4 had been about Trump, his campaign and SuperPAC, it would have been on mainstream networks 24/7 the past week straight, with thousands of mainstream publication stories (similar to Trump accusers/accusations, but worse). Trump would already have been forced into conceding.

20. samcraig, Oct 27, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2016

samcraig macrumors P6

Trump hasn't even tweeted about these videos. You were the one talking about the goldmine here. Perhaps you misspoke? Can you admit that? These videos are a hobbled mess. I said it before, I'll say it again. Your faith in these videos bringing Hillary 'down' is misguided.

21. Jess13 thread starter Suspended

Jess13

22. samcraig macrumors P6

23. Jess13 thread starter Suspended

Jess13

I said that it has a veritable goldmine in it, properly reframing it from false characterizations of a “big whoop!” I didn’t say that Part 4 is worst of the series. Trump has tweeted and posted the previous, detailing Hillary Clinton personally ordering the Duck—a felony, and DNC, Hillary campaign and SuperPAC also illegally instigating riots.