Ringtones...where to find?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by elykoj, Apr 17, 2012.

1. elykoj macrumors regular

what and where are the best places to get new ringtones for my 4S? and how do i get them on the phone and working? thanks guys:confused:

2. mlmwalt macrumors 6502a

Why pay for them when you can create your own?

There are a number of ways to create ringtones from your iTunes library.

3. Gav2k macrumors G3

Gav2k

Google iPhone ring tones or...

App store or...

iTunes store!!

4. Macman45 macrumors demi-god

Macman45

Ringtone Maker Pro.....Have any of your music as a tone, works on the iPad too...I think I paid 69p or 30c for it...Never bought a ringtone in my life...far to mean....:)

5. Rodimus Prime macrumors G4

Rodimus Prime

I will create them on iTunes setting the start and stop point of a song/sound file then convert it. I convert them to a single channel 128kps file since they are smaller and going higher or better does nothing to improve the sound over the phone speakers.

Now if I want it to be really exact I will open the file in garage band and set it up that way to get the exactly where I can see the wave pattern and get it exactly where I want it as I did with my current one but it is not very often that I need to be that exact.

6. b166er macrumors 68020

b166er

here is a free and easy page that lets you edit youtube videos and send them to iTunes as iPhone tones

http://video2ringtone.com/

7. ZhenyaF macrumors 6502

I create my own using iTunes. But there's several different apps (as stated above) that you can download

8. Benson11, Apr 17, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2012

Benson11 macrumors regular

Benson11

you could try zedge.net and mytinyphone.com because its a great way to get and make your own ringtones by uploading them as like i do usually and on the otherhand if you have all the songs on your computer that you want to make into ringtones then try ventones.com,Good luck.