Ringtones

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by samson308, Aug 26, 2013.

1. samson308 macrumors newbie

Hi All, Is there a way to download a song from my iTunes to my iPhone 5 as a ring tone?

2. Zmanbaseball2 macrumors 68040

Zmanbaseball2

Yes there is a section in iTunes dedicated to buying ringtones.

3. Interstella5555 macrumors 603

Interstella5555

Yes, you can even do it from your own music if you have 6 virgins and a full moon.

4. SpoekGTi macrumors regular

To the first two halftards who can't read.

The OP is asking if he can make one of his iTunes tracks to show as a ringtone on his iPhone.

Sjeez it's really hard to read apparently for some.

Yes you can make a ringtone out of 1 of your favourite tracks but, it has to be around 30 seconds long.

You can edit it the track in audicity or any other editing programs and then save it as .m4r. you can then put it in the ringtone part of your iTunes library and sync it to your iPhone.

5. Zmanbaseball2 macrumors 68040

Zmanbaseball2

Ringtones

I answered his question correctly but not exactly what he was looking for but let's move on:

You can use this app to make a ringtone and access it by using iTunes file sharing located in iTunes, under you device in the apps tap on the bottom. You download/save it to your PC and then drag it into you iTunes library and it will know it is a ringtone because it ends in .m4r.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ringtone-designer-create-unlimited/id382373458?mt=8

6. Stuntman06 macrumors 6502a

Stuntman06