RNC ups the ante against Obama: unveils an ad attacking... Bill Maher?

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by chrmjenkins, Mar 19, 2012.

1. chrmjenkins macrumors 603

chrmjenkins

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JR4dT5NcXc

It seems to be that the logic is Bill Maher donates $1 million to Obama Super PAC and refers to GOP women public figures as c*$%s, therefore Obama agrees with everything Bill Maher says? Also has some vague wording about the administration being a "boy's club" and a tough place for women to work. It just seems so perverse that the RNC would accuse someone else of being the party against women.

2. Zombie Acorn macrumors 65816

Zombie Acorn

3. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

4. Thomas Veil macrumors 68020

Thomas Veil

The phrase "war on women" is starting to become popular in lefty blogs and in forums like this one. Looks to me like the Republicans are trying to grab the it away and turn it back on us -- albeit very weakly.

I'd like to see Obama's campaign staff and the Democrats use "war on women" a lot more often, just to establish "ownership" of the phrase and to draw more attention to stuff like what's going on in Tennessee and Georgia.

5. chris200x9 macrumors 6502a

So your supposed to give money back unless you agree with everything the donator says?

6. mcrain macrumors 68000

mcrain

That would be fine with me so long as the GOP discloses who their donors are.

7. Huntn macrumors G5

Huntn

Nothing is beyond them (GOPers). It requires the people to call them on it and more importantly stop voting for ass holes.

8. chris200x9 macrumors 6502a

It would? That seems very inefficient to me "I got 2 million donors now all I have to do is vet them all to make sure I agree with everything they say." I fail to see why you have to drag the GOP into a responce to my remark, would the GOP disclosing their donors somehow make this whole thing less asinine?

9. Iscariot macrumors 68030

Iscariot

ha ha ha ha ha hahahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!