Romney - In Republican's own words

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by MadeTheSwitch, Oct 6, 2012.

1. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

This is for anyone who thinks Romney is great and don't listen to liberals, Democrats or even independents on the subject. Okay...don't take it from them, take it from Romney's own party.

It's interesting hearing a lot of the comments back to back. And this is not even all of them. I have heard far more things said by members of his own party. But if they were all included the video would probably be an hour. lol

2. Grey Beard macrumors 65816

Grey Beard

I have not got a vested interest in either candidate, but I did really enjoy that clip. Nice one Mittens.

KGB:D

3. vega07 macrumors 65816

That video can serve as an attack ad by itself. LOL. No editing required!

4. BladesOfSteel macrumors regular

BladesOfSteel

Wait a second... Are you telling me that candidates attack each other??

I totally don't remember the Clinton's and Edwards attacking Obama....:confused:

5. myrtlebee macrumors 68020

myrtlebee

Could have done without the frikken banjo or whatever it was in the background... but I have to say, I agree with them all! Agreeing with Newt Gingrich is a scary ordeal.

6. vega07 macrumors 65816

Show me a clip with statements from Clinton and Edwards that completely defames Obama's character as much as this clip does to Romney and I'll start listening.

7. MadeTheSwitch thread starter macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

But it's not just other candidates. Many media outlets on the right have made similar comments, Fox News even has made similar comments, and then there was Colin Powell's remark in there who I believe has never run against Romney. It's Republican on Republican action all the way. (Ewww). :D

8. likemyorbs macrumors 68000

likemyorbs

9. MadeTheSwitch thread starter macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

Yeah, it would be nice if it aired on TV. I feel there are so many ads that could be made that just don't see the light of day. It gets a little frustrating. I'd like to see one where it shows Romney debating himself in a split screen. One side of one issue, pause that side, unpause the other frame and show how he takes the complete opposite position. Over and over and over again.

Romney provides so much material that at times, it is too much. Even I can't keep up with all his lies and spins and I follow them every day! It is a wealth of information, but also information overload. I must say, I have never ever seen anything like it in politics. Romney truly stands alone. But not in a good way.

10. iJohnHenry macrumors P6

iJohnHenry

Like the pariah he will be to the Republican Party, when this is all over?? :p

11. gkarris macrumors 604

gkarris

Mitt's just hiding the fact - for the elections - that his true stance on everything is based on Mormonism... :eek:

12. edk99 macrumors 6502a

Nice Video.

So republicans are flip-flopers and Democrats are evolvers. Still voting for him regardless.

13. MadeTheSwitch thread starter macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

So a question for you then: Why do you trust this man? Do all the many absolute reversals that Romney has had in his past, not give you some pause. Why would you think he would not reverse course after he is elected on things?

Note: I don't want to hear attacks on Obama. I want you to tell me why you specifically trust Romney, given his history, low approval rate as Governor, and outright lies. And no, having an (R) next to his name doesn't count. Although I do think you would probably vote for a plate of jello if it was running and had an (R) next to it. You seem incredibly partisan. To the point of unreasonable. Prove me wrong.

14. zioxide macrumors 603

zioxide

You would have an easier time getting a bag of potatoes to pilot the space shuttle for you.

15. Heilage macrumors 68030

Heilage

I'm failing to understand how he became a viabla candidate. I mean, I may not agree with any GOPers on many levels, but some of they seem to have integrity at least.

Is this just money talking?

16. MadeTheSwitch thread starter macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

lol, probably true, but I can try!

The other candidates were even worse. That's how!!