Rosie O'Donnell is losing her **** in DC

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by Mac'nCheese, Feb 28, 2017.

1. Mac'nCheese macrumors 68040

Mac'nCheese

Sorry no link yet but maybe someone else could find it for me. Just saw her quickly on the news and I'm pretty sure she wants people to rise up and overthrow the government.

2. LizKat macrumors 68040

LizKat

She's probably not alone but she might be the only one crazy enough so far to be quoted for attribution in widecast media...

3. Plutonius macrumors 604

Plutonius

4. DrewDaHilp1 macrumors 6502a

DrewDaHilp1

[​IMG]

Ban the poster I quoted.
    --- Post Merged, Feb 28, 2017 ---
    Don't forget Madonna had some pretty specific language about a month ago.

5. LizKat macrumors 68040

LizKat

This is where I count my blessings for not always being up on pop culture?

Anyway gimme credit for upvoting someone in that thread @jkcerda cited, where a forum member said it takes a special kind of stupid to call for martial law in the USA. You can double down on that as far as I'm concerned when people call for violent revolution or other than peaceful protests. Revolutionary ideas are one thing, revolutions are another, and even if our ideas sound like we're in a civil war sometimes, no need for adults to act it out AGAIN.

6. webbuzz macrumors 65816

webbuzz

7. DrewDaHilp1 macrumors 6502a

DrewDaHilp1

Hope that doesn't happen on a fault line.
    --- Post Merged, Feb 28, 2017 ---
    Wait do you not know who Madonna is or just missed what she said?

8. Melrose, Feb 28, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2017

Melrose Suspended

Melrose

...Ah, I see popular 90's media darlings are still trying to convince themselves they're relevant.

You get hypocrites on both sides, but these liberals are ridiculous protesting the very democracy they tout, with their <insert gender choice> panties in a twist simply because they didn't get their way.

edit. that was just too much on my part.

9. LizKat macrumors 68040

LizKat

I know who she is, had no clue what she said. So I just went to the Washington Times and punched in her name, knowing they would have reported it. Which, they did.

Well it's one thing to say you've thought about blowing up the White House and another thing to urge others to do it, and a third thing to try it. So far looks like Madonna has only copped in public to thinking about it. I would keep such thoughts to myself if I had them.

Conclusion: I'm not adding her to my follows on Twitter...

10. CaptMurdock macrumors 6502a

CaptMurdock

Yeeaahhhh...maybe those bastions of Going Along To Get Along, The Conservative Right Wing of Murka, can teach liberals how to cope when they don't "get their way." After all, they certainly showed this country how adult they could be and never got their panties in a twist over the last eight years.

/s

11. Melrose Suspended

Melrose

Absolutely; but I didn't see them rioting in the streets and trashing the surroundings.

12. Galacticos macrumors 6502a

Galacticos

Rosie O'Donnell tweeted 'Ben Affleck for president' after he falsely labelled Sam Harris and bill maher racists for wanting to discuss Islamic extremism.

I think more democrats would warm to trump if they get to know his sworn enemy better :D

13. jkcerda macrumors 6502a

jkcerda

no riots or calls for a revolution...................... unlike the lefty clowns......

14. s2mikey macrumors 68020

s2mikey

The only thing she ISNT losing is weight. What a fat toad. Disgusting creature. :)

15. CaptMurdock macrumors 6502a

CaptMurdock

And they certainly weren't pointing guns at law enforcement officials performing their duties...

[​IMG]

Oh, wait...

16. BernyMac macrumors regular

BernyMac

Overthrow the government using what? With guns that she believes only the government should have?

17. MacNut macrumors Core

MacNut

I don't think I'm following you on the twitter. Maybe I dunno.

18. LizKat macrumors 68040

LizKat

All I meant there was that while it's not exactly a sin and definitely not a crime to have just thought about blowing up the White House, it's not the most brilliant kind of thinking to have indulged in either... so Madonna is not someone I'll be following on Twitter. If I read about something she says or does again in future, it will still be by accident or through someone else mentioning it to me.

Sometimes I think entertainers should just entertain and leave their political comments at poolside while hanging out with their personal friends if they have any. Surely they understand that because of their celebrity whatever they say gets magnified tenfold, even if it's really, really stupid.

19. MacNut macrumors Core

MacNut

I don't follow most entertainers. Comedians yes, but the "activist types" just annoy me. And I could care less about the reality stars opinions.

20. Zombie Acorn macrumors 65816

Zombie Acorn

oh noes a liberal actor militia is forming, call in the dildo shields.

21. Foggydog macrumors 6502

Foggydog

Hmmmm,

Not to worry about Rosie, I think she lost her dongles at puberty.

22. jkcerda macrumors 6502a

jkcerda

I'm sure plenty of them conceal carry them :eek::D

23. LizKat macrumors 68040

LizKat

I think one probably needs a scorecard and maybe even some 1099s lol these days to know what's up with that. Jes' sayin'.

otoh as far as peaceful demonstrations go, I'm for that. Sure if you're a House member, it's annoying to look outside your window at home and see your own constituents out there with signs and posters. wtf, the election is over, the usefulness of the voter is finished, don't they get that??! Well hey, it's even more annoying to be one of those constituents and find out the congresscritter you elected thinks he's more beholden to the RNC than to the people who voted him into office.

24. pdqgp macrumors 68020

pdqgp

is she even relevant any longer........please.