Rudy Giuliani Confirms FBI Insiders Leaked Information To The Trump Campaign

bradl

macrumors 68040
Jun 16, 2008
I have no problem. The lot of you should do the soul searching. Acting as if Hillary is without fault. I've repeatedly said that Trump is a scum bag. Hillary is too. Why I would chose one scum bag over the other is because one of them hasn't taken any Oaths to the people or the Constitution.
And with this, you have shown how low your character and integrity can be. You may be comfortable with that, but no-one else will want to deal with someone like you because you care so little about your character to revel in your own hypocrisy.

This has more to do than just a Hillary/Trump/political thing. This is a life lesson that you honestly are not prepared to learn, and shows low low people truly are and how much they truly care about themselves.

Again, you have a lot of soul-searching to do.

BL.

DrewDaHilp1

macrumors 6502a
Mar 29, 2009
All Your Memes Are Belong to US
There might be a degree of separation, but nonetheless, there are agents at the FBI leaking information about an investigation to rank partisans. That's not a good thing.

"It looks like" is the key phrase. The assumption in your post is that the head of the DOJ was swayed by meeting with a family member. Now, Clinton is a unique character. He's a former president, and its clear that decorum would allow the U.S. Attorney General to speak with a former president without damaging her reputation as a public servant. But, Lynch stepped back and let the decision be made by Comey. In which case, this public meeting that you're still stuck on shouldn't matter.

Comey, who did not meet with Clinton on the tarmac, still decided against charging Clinton because he could not prove intent.

And, it's clear that Clinton's case falls under different standards as other publicized cases. (One thing you don't hear about is the dozens of cases the FBI has reviewed and decline to charged.)

If you review the statutes and the specifics of the crimes, you'll see that such comparisons are apples versus pineapples; they sound the same, but are actually entirely different fruits.

Again, review the FBI's own findings and you'll see that the right-wing has blown this case out of proportion to get Clinton.
[doublepost=1478284234][/doublepost]

If Clinton had been charged and convicted of leaking national secrets, you might have a point. But, there's no evidence that Clinton intentionally, or accidentally, leaked U.S. secrets or that any damage was done.

What harm can you illustrate that was created when Clinton and her staff "talked around" such information during the crisis in Benghazi?
Your post makes a lot of assumptions about the "investigation" essentially saying it's okay because she's in the elite. Lynch is damaged by her actions now, Comey as well. If either of them were so concerned with appearances that meeting wouldn't have taken place. Obviously I am not the only one thinking of this when members of Congress have brought this up as well.
At least I am honest here and to myself when I admit to being a hypocrite. It's okay with me what is happening with the leaks. You may not admit it, but if this was happening to a Republican it is your side of the aisle that would be jumping up and down and rubbing your hands together hoping to watch it all burn. You all post here acting holier than thou at preaching the gospel of Clinton while I'm sitting here saying it's a turd sandwich and we are all going to have to take a bite.

DrewDaHilp1

macrumors 6502a
Mar 29, 2009
And a former secretary of state whose worked with nearly every nation on the planet may be (just maybe) more qualified to take on national security than one who got five military deferments and never served the nation a day in his entire life.
The same SOS that took foreign donations for her "foundation"?
[doublepost=1478284953][/doublepost]
Use your words. Use complete sentences. Wow.....what?

MadeTheSwitch

macrumors 6502a
Apr 20, 2009
I have no problem. The lot of you should do the soul searching. Acting as if Hillary is without fault. I've repeatedly said that Trump is a scum bag. Hillary is too. Why I would chose one scum bag over the other is because one of them hasn't taken any Oaths to the people or the Constitution.
I can see that position, though I think Trump's bad temperament and lack of knowledge outweighs that. So if Hillary had the same record as Trump, not in private service thus all things being equal, you'd vote for who?

Reactions: DrewDaHilp1

bradl

macrumors 68040
Jun 16, 2008
National Security takes precedent over sexual assault. It's okay though double down on hypocrisy.
This says even more, and worse about you.

The fact that you're willing to justify sexual assault and possibly rape, let alone rape of a minor over National security really speaks a lot of you. No wonder we are now having yet another gender issue which has set this country back 20 years.

I'd love to be a fly on the wall when you justify your statement to any future daughters or granddaughters you may have.

BL.

DrewDaHilp1

macrumors 6502a
Mar 29, 2009
This says even more, and worse about you.

The fact that you're willing to justify sexual assault and possibly rape, let alone rape of a minor over National security really speaks a lot of you. No wonder we are now having yet another gender issue which has set this country back 20 years.

I'd love to be a fly on the wall when you justify your statement to any future daughters or granddaughters you may have.

BL.
What's with peoples reading comprehension today? Where did I justify it?

bradl

macrumors 68040
Jun 16, 2008
What's with peoples reading comprehension today? Where did I justify it?
Your own words:

DrewDaHilp1 said:
National Security takes precedent over sexual assault
And the fact that you'd go after one and not say anything about the other speaks more than the words you are saying.

All you have to do is actually say something about the latter being wrong, and you could silence the critics. But alas, you haven't.

BL.

DrewDaHilp1

macrumors 6502a
Mar 29, 2009
I can see that position, though I think Trump's bad temperament and lack of knowledge outweighs that. So if Hillary had the same record as Trump, not in private service thus all things being equal, you'd vote for who?
I would and have in this case looked at what they have said about the issues that I care about most. If you have seen my posts, you would know one of the big ones already. 2A. Trump has said he will protect it. He has his son, Junior, along with several others on a steering committee to advise his campaign about 2A issues. One of the things about his Junior is he is a big gun guy, and I am sure his collection dwarfs mine. Clinton on the other hand has clearly laid out that she doesn't believe that people should be able to own certain types of weapons. I disagree also disagree with Clinton on free college for everyone. I can go down an entire list and probably type until my fingers hurt, but it can be easily summed up by saying I would look at both, see which one had the ideas that most represent me.

I appreciate you actually taking the time to see a different side, we don't have to agree and it's safe to say that we never will on all things, but I believe you would be surprised that we agree on things that you probably think I am against.

Reactions: rshrugged

LizKat

macrumors 603
Aug 5, 2004
Catskill Mountains
National Security takes precedent over sexual assault. It's okay though double down on hypocrisy.
Use your words. Use complete sentences. Wow.....what?
LOL probably first time I've been taken to task for making a post that's too short.

OK I'll try.

National Security, or rather "national security" in this case is CLEARLY in the eye of a lot of wannabe beholders because we have not seen and cannot see the particular docus in the context of their being exchanged between sender and recipient, never mind potential value of said information, and in addition no one has proof the server was hacked.

Sexual assault = making sexual contact without consent but Trump has CLEARLY claimed it's ok to just grope any woman's genitals simply because he's a star.

That you would even think to compare these two particular situations appalls me. That you would think the first one matters more than the other, struck me as beyond preposterous.

So I punched in "wow" and hit "post reply" because I was appalled...

Reactions: DrewDaHilp1

DrewDaHilp1

macrumors 6502a
Mar 29, 2009
Your own words:

And the fact that you'd go after one and not say anything about the other speaks more than the words you are saying.

All you have to do is actually say something about the latter being wrong, and you could silence the critics. But alas, you haven't.

BL.
Where did I say I wouldn't go after one and not the other. Saying one is more important than the other is not saying that the other doesn't matter. Let's break it down to basics. Sexual assault is bad, it's horrible, and should be fully punished as long as there is 1000% undeniable truth to it. Claims of sexual assault affect the minority of people in this case. Leaks that could threaten the Security of the United States affect at the very least 300 million.
[doublepost=1478286769][/doublepost]
LOL probably first time I've been taken to task for making a post that's too short.

OK I'll try.

National Security, or rather "national security" in this case is CLEARLY in the eye of a lot of wannabe beholders because we have not seen and cannot see the particular docus in the context of their being exchanged between sender and recipient, never mind potential value of said information, and in addition no one has proof the server was hacked.

Sexual assault = making sexual contact without consent but Trump has CLEARLY claimed it's ok to just grope any woman's genitals simply because he's a star.

That you would even think to compare these two particular situations appalls me. That you would think the first one matters more than the other, struck me as beyond preposterous.

So I punched in "wow" and hit "post reply" because I was appalled...
Not a single person posting on MacRumors knows what these e-mails or sexual assault claims are about, every single one of us up to and including myself are speculating based on news reports. The E-mails at the very least have some teeth to it, how many people have been forced to resign based on the claims in them?

Reactions: rshrugged

MadeTheSwitch

macrumors 6502a
Apr 20, 2009
I appreciate you actually taking the time to see a different side, we don't have to agree and it's safe to say that we never will on all things, but I believe you would be surprised that we agree on things that you probably think I am against.
You're welcome. While I haven't always agreed with you on things, I find you to be one of the more reasonable posters here. Plus you laid out your reasoning and I understand it completely. I even get all the policy stuff. I just think Trump is so abhorrent personality and temperament wise, that it overrides all policy issues for me. I have often said that if he were running as a (D) I would be voting for whoever the (R) was. Temperament overrides everything for me. It has to. I don't think a loose cannon (any loose cannon, not just Trump) is a good idea for any country's leadership, much less the United States.

DrewDaHilp1

macrumors 6502a
Mar 29, 2009
You're welcome. While I haven't always agreed with you on things, I find you to be one of the more reasonable posters here. Plus you laid out your reasoning and I understand it completely. I even get all the policy stuff. I just think Trump is so abhorrent personality and temperament wise, that it overrides all policy issues for me. I have often said that if he were running as a (D) I would be voting for whoever the (R) was. Temperament overrides everything for me. It has to. I don't think a loose cannon (any loose cannon, not just Trump) is a good idea for any country's leadership, much less the United States.
Don't blame me, I voted for Cruz in the primary. :mad: Though then we(not everyone) would be discussing how he's a religious nut job and I'd would have to defend him too even though I would partially agree. At least with Cruz I wouldn't feel so damn dirty all the time.:D

steve knight

macrumors 68030
Jan 28, 2009
www.cncrouting.biz
trump does not even believe the security briefing he receives. do you really think Clinton is doing to do the email thing again?
[doublepost=1478287685][/doublepost]
The FBI really doesn't like Clinton. Probably because she's a crook and they are good people who are just trying to enforce the law.
so they like trump the huge crook instead the maybe child raper???

Reactions: MadeTheSwitch

Moyank24

macrumors 601
Aug 31, 2009
in a New York State of mind
I would and have in this case looked at what they have said about the issues that I care about most. If you have seen my posts, you would know one of the big ones already. 2A. Trump has said he will protect it. He has his son, Junior, along with several others on a steering committee to advise his campaign about 2A issues. One of the things about his Junior is he is a big gun guy, and I am sure his collection dwarfs mine. Clinton on the other hand has clearly laid out that she doesn't believe that people should be able to own certain types of weapons. I disagree also disagree with Clinton on free college for everyone. I can go down an entire list and probably type until my fingers hurt, but it can be easily summed up by saying I would look at both, see which one had the ideas that most represent me.

I know I've mentioned this before, but I live in Texas, so many of my coworkers and friends hold different political views than I do. And a lot of them have given the same reasoning for voting Trump. And I can definitely respect their thoughts on the matter. As they respect mine.

I definitely see where you're coming from, except from my view one of the issues I care about most (LGBT rights) kind of swings the other direction. Most rational people understand that both candidates suck, so we're left with picking and choosing parts of their platforms that we can stand behind.

I also kind of think that while we (as a whole, not you and I!) seem like we're arguing a lot, we probably have more in common than we think.

zin

macrumors 6502
May 5, 2010
United Kingdom
trump does not even believe the security briefing he receives. do you really think Clinton is doing to do the email thing again?
[doublepost=1478287685][/doublepost]
so they like trump the huge crook instead the maybe child raper???
The child rape meme needs to die. The (civil) lawsuit was filed by an eccentric anti-Trump TV producer with a history of making such claims. The alleged victim set a date for a press conference yesterday but pulled out 'at the last minute' due to supposed 'threats' from Trump. The whole case is a sham.

bradl

macrumors 68040
Jun 16, 2008
The child rape meme needs to die. The (civil) lawsuit was filed by an eccentric anti-Trump TV producer with a history of making such claims. The alleged victim set a date for a press conference yesterday but pulled out 'at the last minute' due to supposed 'threats' from Trump. The whole case is a sham.
Source for any of this, Because I'm damn well sure that no case of rape is a sham until it is proven in a court of law. And if there is sufficient evidence to warrant the case going to trial (and last I read, the trial date is set), there is definitely enough evidence to show that this isn't a "sham".

BL.

DrewDaHilp1

macrumors 6502a
Mar 29, 2009
I know I've mentioned this before, but I live in Texas, so many of my coworkers and friends hold different political views than I do. And a lot of them have given the same reasoning for voting Trump. And I can definitely respect their thoughts on the matter. As they respect mine.

I definitely see where you're coming from, except from my view one of the issues I care about most (LGBT rights) kind of swings the other direction. Most rational people understand that both candidates suck, so we're left with picking and choosing parts of their platforms that we can stand behind.

I also kind of think that while we (as a whole, not you and I!) seem like we're arguing a lot, we probably have more in common than we think.
**Disclaimer** I could probably articulate this better than I am about to.**Disclaimer**

Pro-LGBT, anti-LGBT, I don't care. What you choose to do behind closed doors, who you chose to love or end up being miserable with (okay that last one is a joke) doesn't matter to me. The government should not be involved in ANY marriage, there should be no tax incentives to being married or having children. Republicans have cast off many people catering to the religious right. I have several friends that are LGBT, I've been to Pride with them and I have been to gay bars with them. I have fun. I don't go in there and judge people(I will freely admit I pay extra close attention to the hot lesbians I am a straight guy after all:D) I go there to have fun with my friends.

I agree that we probably have more in common than it would seem. I would also like to thank you as I did with @MadeTheSwitch for at least attempting to see the opposite side.

Last edited:

zin

macrumors 6502
May 5, 2010
United Kingdom
Source for any of this, Because I'm damn well sure that no case of rape is a sham until it is proven in a court of law. And if there is sufficient evidence to warrant the case going to trial (and last I read, the trial date is set), there is definitely enough evidence to show that this isn't a "sham".

BL.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jul/07/donald-trump-sexual-assault-lawsuits-norm-lubow

And it isn't even a trial. The meeting in November is a status conference.