Rudy Giuliani Confirms FBI Insiders Leaked Information To The Trump Campaign

Moyank24

macrumors 601
Aug 31, 2009
in a New York State of mind
**Disclaimer** I could probably articulate this better than I am about to.**Disclaimer**

Pro-LGBT, anti-LGBT, I don't care. What you choose to do behind closed doors, who you chose to love or end up being miserable with (okay that last one is a joke) doesn't matter to me. The government should not be involved in ANY marriage, there should be no tax incentives to being married or having children. Republicans have cast of many people catering to the religious right. I have several friends that are LGBT, I've been to Pride with them and I have been to gay bars with them. I have fun. I don't go in there and judge people(I will freely admit I pay extra close attention to the hot lesbians I am a straight guy after all:D) I go there to have fun with my friends.

I agree that we probably have more in common than it would seem. I would also like to thank you as I did with @MadeTheSwitch for at least attempting to see the opposite side.
You did a great job articulating! Thank you.

We could probably be buds, because I pay extra close attention to the hot lesbians also! ;)

bradl

macrumors 68040
Jun 16, 2008
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jul/07/donald-trump-sexual-assault-lawsuits-norm-lubow

And it isn't even a trial. The meeting in November is a status conference.
You're behind the times and out of date.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/oct/12/donald-trump-jeffrey-epstein-alleged-rape-lawsuit

Trump lawyers given court date over lawsuit alleging rape of 13-year-old

A federal judge in New York has ordered counsel for Donald Trump and the disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein to appear in court along with the attorney for a woman referred to only as “Jane Doe” who alleges the Republican presidential nominee raped her when she was 13.

Judge Ronnie Abrams has slated an initial status conference in the civil lawsuit for 16 December in a New York district court.
Court date is set for 12/13/2016.

BL.

bradl

macrumors 68040
Jun 16, 2008
From the article:

As I stated.
from that article:

Judge Ronnie Abrams has slated an initial status conference in the civil lawsuit for 16 December in a New York district court.
Date. In court.

As I stated. So again, please indicate where this "is a sham". Because right now, you have no argument and nothing to back up your argument.

BL.

Reactions: MadeTheSwitch

zin

macrumors 6502
May 5, 2010
United Kingdom
from that article:

Date. In court.

As I stated. So again, please indicate where this "is a sham". Because right now, you have no argument and nothing to back up your argument.

BL.
Huh? I said two separate things. One, the court date in December is not a trial, it's a status conference. The two are not the same thing.

You said this:

(and last I read, the trial date is set).
This is wrong.

Second, the lawsuit was filed by an eccentric anti-Trump TV producer with a history of making such claims. The suit was even dismissed originally because it was filed improperly in California federal court. There isn't even any evidence that the girl exists (and upon requests for additional information, The Guardian was treated with hostility by the people in question).

webbuzz

macrumors 68000
Jul 24, 2010
Like I said in the other thread, I am suspicious of any case Lisa Bloom is involved in.

hulugu

macrumors 68000
Aug 13, 2003
quae tangit perit Trump
Your post makes a lot of assumptions about the "investigation" essentially saying it's okay because she's in the elite.
I've read all the relevant documents published by the FBI, and I never said it was okay because she was "elite." In fact I think it cuts the other way: she's being held to a higher standard and dragged through the mud because she's a Clinton, when otherwise this case would have been forgotten months ago.

...Lynch is damaged by her actions now, Comey as well. If either of them were so concerned with appearances that meeting wouldn't have taken place. Obviously I am not the only one thinking of this when members of Congress have brought this up as well.
Damaged because of perception, not actions. Lynch's mistake was apparently not to burn her airplane to the ground and run away screaming. Comey because he tried to be fair. Both thought they were dealing with a fair-minded drive toward justice rather than a large group of people who started at Clinton should be jailed and worked backward.

...At least I am honest here and to myself when I admit to being a hypocrite. It's okay with me what is happening with the leaks. You may not admit it, but if this was happening to a Republican it is your side of the aisle that would be jumping up and down and rubbing your hands together hoping to watch it all burn. You all post here acting holier than thou at preaching the gospel of Clinton while I'm sitting here saying it's a turd sandwich and we are all going to have to take a bite.
Well, it's always easier to judge people on self-imposed hypotheticals. I'm sure on Earth 52 you can eat all the ice cream you want without getting sick, but that hardly alters your lactose intolerance on this planet.

Similarly, you can't argue that I'm going be hypocritical as a means of excusing your own sin. I'm not being hypocritical today, but you are. So stop.

Let's all think hard about this. Do we want an FBI that is overtly political, or one that operates on hard-won investigations. Because the former under J. Edgar Hoover was dangerous. I'm not sure why we'd want that back.

Last edited:

MadeTheSwitch

macrumors 6502a
Apr 20, 2009
Fired? How about some prosecution?
Sure. Of course! But first step is first and more immediate.
[doublepost=1478296035][/doublepost]Heads up for everyone. If you can tolerate Rudy Giuliani (or Chris Matthews for that matter) Rudy will be appearing on Hardball this afternoon. Will be interesting hearing him try to weave and dodge on this subject.

Gutwrench

Contributor
Jan 2, 2011
Seriously Drew, do you really not have a problem with FBI leaking information in cases they are investigating? Seriously?
Seriously Made, do you have a problem with DOJ giving information to Podesta in the manner Kadzik did? Just checking if your outrage is a oneway.

Reactions: werked and zin

MadeTheSwitch

macrumors 6502a
Apr 20, 2009
Seriously Made, do you have a problem with DOJ giving information to Podesta in the manner Kadzik did? Just checking if your outrage is a oneway.
No, I think any leaks at all in any direction in any party are outrageous and should be dealt with. Do you agree? Should Trump supporters who leak info from the FBI be dealt with? You've been pretty quiet in this thread and I haven't seen a condemnation from you. Just checking if your outrage is one way.

MadeTheSwitch

macrumors 6502a
Apr 20, 2009
Don't waste your time with this one. Definition of one way.
Riiiiight..... I the person who has said...on record, that any leaks from any party should be dealt with is somehow one way, while you and @Gutwrench refuse to say the same thing and gut couldn't bring himself to answer my question. You guys must be looking in a mirror. You guys are the ones who are the very definition of one way. Your silence speaks volumes and gives you away.

Reactions: AlliFlowers

werked

macrumors regular
Sep 11, 2016
Riiiiight..... I the person who has said...on record, that any leaks from any party should be dealt with is somehow one way, while you and @Gutwrench refuse to say the same thing and couldn't bring himself to answer my question. You guys must be looking in a mirror. You guys are the ones who are the very definition of one way. Your silence speaks volumes and gives you away.
All you do is say no one ever answers your question. Try something else. That one is kinda tired. We all get it. You adore Hillary. I was just trying to help keep a fellow MR member from sinking too low.

MadeTheSwitch

macrumors 6502a
Apr 20, 2009
All you do is say no one ever answers your question. Try something else. That one is kinda tired. We all get it. You adore Hillary. I was just trying to help keep a fellow MR member from sinking too low.
Keep digging yourself deeper into that one way partisan hole.

As for questions....Gee, if people could answer those tough questions that they avoid answering, maybe you wouldn't hear me say that a question wasn't answered. Ya ever think of that? :rolleyes:

image.jpeg

Reactions: AlliFlowers

werked

macrumors regular
Sep 11, 2016
Keep digging yourself deeper into that one way partisan hole.

As for questions....Gee, if people could answer those tough questions that they avoid answering, maybe you wouldn't hear me say that a question wasn't answered. Ya ever think of that? :rolleyes:

View attachment 670351
I call BS. You want people to answer dumb questions that only someone with little to no life experience would ask. You go in and in about no one answering your questions yet you've not answered mine from a day or two ago. Go figure. Go back and read some of the crap you've both said and asked. You also love to roll your eyes. You just seem overly childish. You can't see the forest for the tree. No amount of trying to reason with you about anything is worth it. For some reason I like to punish myself. Like I said ONEWAY.

MadeTheSwitch

macrumors 6502a
Apr 20, 2009
Addendum: I don't adore Hillary, but I love that she drives right wingers nuts and makes their heads spin around. I also love that about:

President Obama
Michele Obama
Joe Biden
Nancy Pelosi (even though I don't like her much)
Harry Reid (even though I don't like him much either)
Bill Clinton
Rachel Maddow
Chris Matthews
MSNBC in general
The so called "Clinton News Network"

Or anything else the right wing obsesses about in an over the top out of scale way that only serves to make themselves look ridiculous most of the time.

I call BS. You want people to answer dumb questions that only someone with little to no life experience would ask.
So it's a smart question when @Gutwrench ask it, but a dumb question when I ask the exact same question?

Priceless.

And you get a lot of eye rolling when ridiculous statements are made. Like the one you just did. So here's another one for you: :rolleyes:

(Also I answered your question the other day. Unlike you, I actually answer people's questions. When are you going to start?)

werked

macrumors regular
Sep 11, 2016
Addendum: I don't adore Hillary, but I love that she drives right wingers nuts and makes their heads spin around. I also love that about:

President Obama
Michele Obama
Joe Biden
Nancy Pelosi (even though I don't like her much)
Harry Reid (even though I don't like him much either)
Bill Clinton
Rachel Maddow
Chris Matthews
MSNBC in general
The so called "Clinton News Network"

Or anything else the right wing obsesses about in an over the top out of scale way that only serves to make themselves look ridiculous most of the time.

So it's a smart question when @Gutwrench ask it, but a dumb question when I ask the exact same question?

Priceless.

And you get a lot of eye rolling when ridiculous statements are made. Like the one you just did. So here's another one for you: :rolleyes:

(Also I answered your question the other day. Unlike you, I actually answer people's questions. When are you going to start?)
Wrong again. You never answered my question. Maybe a little research in your part is warranted. Also, looking at that list....you def just proved you are oneway. No?? Or did you not mean what you said.

MadeTheSwitch

macrumors 6502a
Apr 20, 2009
Wrong again. You never answered my question. Maybe a little research in your part is warranted. Also, looking at that list....you def just proved you are oneway. No?? Or did you not mean what you said.
You are the one who is wrong (again). The answer to your question is in that thread you just have to scroll through and read it.

As for me, I'm center left. Always have been, probably always will be. I reject the extremes of both parties. Not a fan of far right OR far left. I have voted for both Republicans and Democrats in all levels of office. And am on record here as saying that I would vote a Republican over Trump were he to be running as a Democrat.

So you want to try the one way crap label again? I'll stack my record against your record anytime pal. Anytime. You haven't even come close to showing that you aren't one way.

Reactions: LizKat

werked

macrumors regular
Sep 11, 2016
You are the one who is wrong (again). The answer to your question is in that thread you just have to scroll through and read it.

As for me, I'm center left. Always have been, probably always will be. I reject the extremes of both parties. Not a fan of far right OR far left. I have voted for both Republicans and Democrats in all levels of office. And am on record here as saying that I would vote a Republican over Trump were he to be running as a Democrat.

So you want to try the one way crap label again? I'll stack my record against your record anytime pal. Anytime. You haven't even come close to showing that you aren't one way.
Ha. Think I have. For one, let's consider this. I have voted both ways. I am registered dem. So if me being a registered dem and voting for the republican ticket is oneway you are mistaken. 2. I asked you if you were 12. From what I could see you never answered, please if I'm wrong show me. No hard feelings. My record against yours?? Ha. What records would you like to compare?! :/
Do I need to get my ruler out or something?? Sounds like a discussion from the high school locker room some 25 years ago.