Universal Run and Rock-it Kristie - a love letter to all Rayman Run fans

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by ABmirage, Dec 2, 2015.

1. ABmirage, Dec 2, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2015

ABmirage macrumors newbie

ABmirage

Hi everyone!

I'm Armen, the founder of the ABmirage indie gamedev team. Please welcome our first iOS title!
    It's Run and Rock-it Kristie and it combines the excitement of unlocking new guitar solos with a "find a perfect route" platforming gameplay.

App Store (free download): https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/run-and-rock-it-kristie/id1021084072?mt=8

The goal of the game is simple — help Kristie get to the gig to throw down a spectacular guitar performance, unique to each stage of the game. Of course the road to stardom is treacherous and filled with obstacles, hazards and enemies, so it won't be a walk in the park.

[​IMG]

Features:
    • Original world, artwork, characters and fluid character animation.
    • Each level comes with a unique guitar solo performed by Kristie, the main character. Those solos are awesome and completely original.
    • It's easy to pick up and play, but difficult to master. (What a cliché, I know... =)
    • No "lives", "energy", "gems" or other artificial timer/currency gameplay barriers.
    • All of the upcoming level packs are free for players who purchased the full version of the game with a single in-app purchase. (Yes, should you decide to, you buy it only ONCE, just like the good old days).
    • Available in 14 languages.

[​IMG]

We spent the last two years working on the game to come up with something we ourselves enjoyed playing.

[​IMG]

Initial release comes with three tours, 30 stages total, set During Summer, Fall and Winter.
    More tours to come with updates.

[​IMG]

When you beat the level perfectly and hear that cheer of a crowd, the confetti cannon and the fireworks... It's incredible, I hope you enjoy it as much as I do myself =)

[​IMG]

Game website: RunAndRockit.com

Any suggestions or criticism would be very welcome!
    Thank you for playing!

2. ABmirage thread starter macrumors newbie

ABmirage