Rush Limbaugh F you

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by macfan881, Jul 13, 2010.

1. macfan881 macrumors 68020

2. leekohler macrumors G5

leekohler

3. Rt&Dzine macrumors 6502a

Rt&Dzine

This is what he does. His fans love it. Cha-ching!

4. macfan881 thread starter macrumors 68020

If your a fan you have to be lower than low to agree with these comments I'm waiting for our usually buddies to see if they will stick up for this idiot

5. yg17 macrumors G5

yg17

The link isn't loading for me. What did that tub of lard say now?

Nevermind, it loaded: Holy crap. What a racist piece of ****. Don Imus gets booted off the air for his comment, which was rather tame compared to this, and Rush is still on the air?

6. SnowLeopard2008 macrumors 604

SnowLeopard2008

Freedom of speech. Even if every single person in the US disagrees with him, it's still his right to say this kind of stuff. There are certain restrictions to that freedom (no slander, etc.)...

7. leekohler macrumors G5

leekohler

And we have the freedom of speech to call him an a**hole. It works both ways.

8. keekl macrumors regular

keekl

9. JediZenMaster macrumors 68000

JediZenMaster

Rush is a piece of trash for making that comment. I'm all for free speech but can people who use free speech exercise common sense? Rush and glenn beck must come from the same shallow gene pool.

10. SnowLeopard2008 macrumors 604

SnowLeopard2008

I'm just saying. Personally, I don't agree with his POV but there might be someone who does.

11. leekohler macrumors G5

leekohler

Oh- I'm sure there is.

12. keekl macrumors regular

keekl

Yeah I don't have a problem with what he said. The context goes back to the Black Panther Shabazz guy that wanted to kill "crackers" and "cracker babies"~~news from last week~~and putting forth how evil white people are to blacks (or "caucasian-american people to african-american" if you prefer)...Rush is using irony that will obviously be missed by most.

13. einmusiker macrumors 68030

einmusiker

glenn beck may be a rtard, but he's nowhere near as bad is this human feces

14. JediZenMaster macrumors 68000

JediZenMaster

Obviously you missed when Glenn was mocking Malia Obama. That's a new low going after an 11 year old girl.

15. keekl macrumors regular

keekl

Beware all the race stuff~~I agree with some that it is a tool used by the real powerbrokers of the world to keep the masses stirred up over a diversion while they ply their trade...it's better to keep people diverted over race because we all just might wake up one day and realize the issue isn't race but class.

16. william sire macrumors regular

william sire

Not only did I hear this on Rush today but considering the video link posted... What is the shock all about? LOL... “That cracker made a lot of African Americans millionaires?” That’s what he did!!! And he did fire a bunch of white guys in the process. Rush did nothing but praise the guy for his success in capitalism and how he used his success to make others successful including many... many African Americans.

You people have lost your minds.

17. macfan881 thread starter macrumors 68020

Are you F'n kidding me?:mad:

18. yg17 macrumors G5

yg17

In case anyone ever doubted Lee ;)

19. leekohler macrumors G5

leekohler

But it's us who have lost our minds. :rolleyes:

20. MacNut macrumors Core

MacNut

I think this has a lot to do with the Black panther clip from last week. Rush was probably calling him out. What other white guy (Steinbrenner) has given so much money to others. And not just ball players but in general.

21. obeygiant macrumors 68040

obeygiant

I'm pretty sure this is following a bit about the Black Panther guy who thinks all white people should die, thus the follow up about Steinbrenner as a "cracker".

Not enough for me to tell him to "jump off a cliff".

Edit: I see MacNut has beaten me to the punch.

MediaMatters is trying to stir up it's Rush-Hating base methinks.

22. ucfgrad93 macrumors P6

ucfgrad93

23. JediZenMaster macrumors 68000

JediZenMaster

Those aren't the original black panthers though. That's a fringe group that comes off as militant and racist. Unlike the original which was for all minorities no matter the race.

There was an interview with Bobby Seale from the original Black Panthers on TV a few days ago and he was not pleased with this new org.

24. fivepoint macrumors 65816

fivepoint

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! :rolleyes:

OMG, you guys are hilariously ill-informed! Can't decide if it's sad or funny. It's funny because this is exactly what happens every time Rush or other conservatives gets lambasted by the left. Some left wing nut job blog or aggregating site takes a soundbite or quote and posts it without any thought to posting the relevance to the show, relationship to recent events, etc. OMG! :D

If you guys would come out of your shell once and a while, actually get media from somewhere other than Media Matters, NYT, HuffPo, and the like, you'd know exactly why he used the word 'cracker', and you could quit the charade where you act like you're so disgusted at this 'racist comment!'

Hahaha, anyway, for those of you who don't know... this comes from comments made by the guy who the Obama DOJ dropped the case on. He said that it was time to kill some crackers... kill cracker babies.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhYL-gmPdwg

The new Black Panthers President has been defending this man and recently threatening Glenn Beck and the Tea Party. Cute, huh?

25. ucfgrad93 macrumors P6

ucfgrad93

Does it matter, what group this is? You think that group just comes off as militant and racist? I would say they definitely are militant and racist. Clearly, Rush was mocking what that ****** was saying. Which MediaMatters conveniently forgot to mention.