Russia’s version of Kim Kardashian

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by stylinexpat, Nov 24, 2018.

1. stylinexpat macrumors 65816

stylinexpat

2. RootBeerMan macrumors 6502a

RootBeerMan

Don't care about either of them, frankly. I don't find either of them to be attractive, by my measures. And being famous for being famous also does nothing for me.

3. ucfgrad93 macrumors P6

ucfgrad93

Agreed. It is a sad state of affairs when people like them are famous for absolutely no reason.

4. Strider64 macrumors 6502a

Strider64

I find Marisa Tomei attractive for she is one of my favorite actresses that has actually done something other than just looking beautiful. Granted Kim Kardashian and the Russian look-alike might be prettier than Marisa Tomei, they couldn't hold a candle to her when it comes to acting. Though Marisa Tomei is pretty and her looks have held up as she has aged, I bet when Kim and Russian Kim get older they will be a little hard on the eyes or have enough makeup on that they could be a portable cosmetic company on their own. :eek::D

5. RootBeerMan macrumors 6502a

RootBeerMan

Neither the Russian or the Kardashian are half as attractive as Marisa Tomei, at any age. And she, unlike them is famous for actually doing something and being good at it.

6. stylinexpat thread starter macrumors 65816

stylinexpat

If you went out with either one of them you too would be famous for no reason :p:D

7. Mars56 macrumors member