Russia reportedly considering sending Snowden back to US as a ‘gift’ to Trump

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by MadeTheSwitch, Feb 10, 2017.

1. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

2. Zombie Acorn macrumors 65816

Zombie Acorn

If Trump wants to start a **** storm he found the right person to go after. A trial for Snowden will be a major loss for the US.

3. blackfox macrumors 65816

blackfox

I'm OK with this as long as Russia agrees to execute Steven Segal (he is a Russian citizen now). Balance must be maintained...

4. tunerX Suspended

tunerX

Snowden needs to be executed.

The guy is a traitor.

5. blackfox macrumors 65816

blackfox

nope. Still Segal. Have you seen his movies?

6. MadeTheSwitch thread starter macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

That will never happen. You realize that right?

7. tunerX Suspended

tunerX

And Trump will not win the nomination... and trump will not win the presidency.

Stick with the facts, because your opinion can't even win second place in a two party race.

8. WarHeadz macrumors 6502a

WarHeadz

Russia is a master manipulator. They know very well that #45 is an intellectually inferior man child and they're playing him like a violin.

9. MadeTheSwitch thread starter macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

He's not going to be executed. Jailed maybe. Excecuted never. Too much blowback. Sorry, your wet dream will never happen.

10. tunerX Suspended

tunerX

Exactly... that is why russia is leading the world and we use the ruble as the main currency to which all baskets are compared.

Now if you are saying that Putin slapped Obummer and Jr around like little school girls at a boko haram party then... yes I agree. But as it stands Russian government is a crap stain on the globe.
    --- Post Merged, Feb 10, 2017 ---
    Its nice that you want to enjoy my wet dreams. Why you take a thread to wet dreams is your own fault.

11. MadeTheSwitch thread starter macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

China too. They made him say in writing that they would abide by a one China policy before the Chinese leader would even talk to him. That's some fancy negotiating there Trump. Gave up on your ideals before even talking. Such a tough guy. LOL

12. tunerX Suspended

tunerX

Source for your opinion?

13. MadeTheSwitch thread starter macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

You're the one with them over Snowden, not me.

14. tunerX Suspended

tunerX

You are the only person in this thread talking about pubescent nocturnal emissions.

If that is your thing then have at it. I just made two sentences as a response and you made it wet.

15. MadeTheSwitch thread starter macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

That he's not a tough guy? His actions. Backing down on One China, backing down on taking his EO to SCOTUS apparently...he just isn't as tough as he attempts to portray himself as.

16. WarHeadz macrumors 6502a

WarHeadz

So you deny that they're manipulating #45?
    Actually he's still taking the EO to SCOTUS, he's just not appealing the emergency stay on it to SCOTUS which will allow the stay to remain in effect until the case is heard.

17. MadeTheSwitch thread starter macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

When you get all worked up over something, it's a wet dream buddy. But hey if you are hung up on one word than fine, take it out...still your dream and still not happening.

18. tunerX Suspended

tunerX

No. I deny that russia are master manipulators. Otherwise they would be the number one government on the planet...
    You need to go back and reread what I wrote. A couple sentences isn't worked up.

I don't remember putting anything in all caps or adding a bunch exclamation marks or mad emojis to state otherwise. You are the only person in this thread to talk about wet dreams.

19. MadeTheSwitch thread starter macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

I don't think we know that to be true. If a new EO is issued, why would you take an outdated and obsolete one to SCOTUS when a ruling will no doubt come well after the ban was set to expire? Unless of course your intention is to not have the ban expire at all and have it in effect for an entire four or eight year term in office.
    Dream, wet dream, whatever....it's still not happening either way.

20. WarHeadz macrumors 6502a

WarHeadz

Now I'm just confused. What's this about a new EO?

21. tunerX Suspended

tunerX

I enjoy your back peddling.

22. MadeTheSwitch thread starter macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

Back peddling? One word is back peddling to you? LOL...I said call it whatever you want. I'm still calling it a wet dream based on the fuss you are making over me calling it that. :D You however can call it whatever you want. Still ain't happening.

There is talk that the WH is considering a replacement EO that addresses some of the concerns. There seems to be some internal debate going on about that right now. That to do so would show weakness. Or that doing so would be smart and faster. We shall see which side wins out I guess.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...cf5a6a-efb5-11e6-b4ff-ac2cf509efe5_story.html

23. Solomani macrumors 68030

Solomani

If that's the criteria for executions, then I'm calling for firing squad on the producer who made that SciFi movie with Jar Jar Binks in it! :mad:

24. zin macrumors 6502

Not going to happen. More fake news from the leaking saboteurs within the Trump Administration.

25. Scepticalscribe Contributor

Scepticalscribe

Well, in a society that professes to exist by the rule of law, it might be a good idea to prefer charges, gather evidence, put him on trial, and try to make a case before dreaming of passing a sentence where the outcome is an actual 'execution'.