Russian government was not the source of the hacked emails

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by jkcerda, Jan 3, 2017.

1. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

https://www.yahoo.com/news/assange-russian-government-was-not-wikileaks-source-163633069.html
    democrats only care to point at Russia. nothing else matters as long as you don't look at the content of the e-mails.

2. aaronvan Suspended

aaronvan

3. Macky-Mac macrumors 68030

Macky-Mac

if you contact wikileaks, they'll post a copy of it online so you can download a copy :p

4. jkcerda thread starter macrumors 6502

jkcerda

welcome back peaches...

5. DrewDaHilp1 macrumors 6502a

DrewDaHilp1

Who got finger pointed in that one? Oh that's right it was a quick blurb on the news for maybe a few days and then silence.
    --- Post Merged, Jan 3, 2017 ---
    In all honesty that might be quicker than asking for any records if you're prior .mil. :D

6. oneMadRssn macrumors 68040

oneMadRssn

What do you expect exactly? An email from putin@kremlin.gov.ru to Assange with the subject "Hacked emails attached"?

Of course Russia, and anyone else, would take basic steps to hide the source of the emails from Wikileaks. Is it so far fetched that there was an intermediary?

Also, I don't believe a single thing Assange says. He doesn't lie as often as Trump, but he's still a liar at heart.

7. DrewDaHilp1 macrumors 6502a

DrewDaHilp1

No more far fetched than that intermediary was from the DNC or got that information from someone in the DNC.

8. jkcerda thread starter macrumors 6502

jkcerda

all men are liars at heart.

no honey, those jeans don't make you look plump...........

DNC staffer is the logical one here, sadly he was murdered on his way to meed with the FBI :(

9. oneMadRssn macrumors 68040

oneMadRssn

Very plausible. What's your point though? If the original source of the emails was someone working at the DNC, does that mean it cannot have been orchestrated, organized, or funded by Russia?

10. jkcerda thread starter macrumors 6502

jkcerda

no it does not of course.

11. DrewDaHilp1 macrumors 6502a

DrewDaHilp1

Sure as long as we do that it was orchestrated, organized and/or funded by an individual within the DNC that was mad at the inner workings of the DNC. Let's Occam's Razor that.

12. jkcerda thread starter macrumors 6502

jkcerda

a democrat took one for the COUNTRY, hats off to him

13. DrewDaHilp1 macrumors 6502a

DrewDaHilp1

Maybe even literally took a few. We may never know.

[​IMG]

14. oneMadRssn macrumors 68040

oneMadRssn

As long as we're making stuff up with no shred of evidentiary support, I say it was orchestrated, organized, and funded by the aliens working with the lizard people.

However, there are real forensic links to Russian involvement. It's not definite proof, but it is a fact. You can try to explain it away, or divert attention to some mole within the DNC all you want, it doesn't erase that fact.

Then again, maybe the lizard people first hacked Russia to be able to frame them for the DNC hack...

15. Macky-Mac macrumors 68030

Macky-Mac

is there actually any proof (internet memes don't qualify) that he was meeding with the FBI? or are you just trying to demonstrate your point about "all men are liars at heart" :p

carefull what you say about those lizard people......they've been pretty edgy ever since it was revealed they were behind 9/11

16. jkcerda thread starter macrumors 6502

jkcerda

http://www.newsweek.com/seth-rich-murder-dnc-hack-julian-assange-hillary-clinton-donald-trump-492084
    it was posted on media that supports MY agenda, so it MUST be TRUE :D

17. samiwas macrumors 68000

It amazes me how much people think this man is the most honest, trustworthy person on earth. "Oh...Assange said it. It must be true!"

18. Macky-Mac macrumors 68030

Macky-Mac

what is it your wife says? Something about you always being wrong? :D

19. jkcerda thread starter macrumors 6502

jkcerda

pray/say/tell who should be trusted? American MSM? please.

20. thewitt macrumors 68020

thewitt

Of course when a Wikileaks article supports your agenda, Assange is a brilliant patriot...

21. Jess13 Suspended

Jess13

It may have been Seth Rich, and it may have not. I would lean toward it was. If it was, that leads to the question: who would have killed him? Starting from ‘it was a hit by intelligence agency/agent,’ who would fit the bill?
    • Somebody from U.S. intelligence (I recall reading years ago—the veracity of the source I don’t remember—that FBI has a secret hit squad for taking care of problems; or some other loyal alumni, say former CIA)?
    • Somebody from foreign ally/“ally” intelligence (service/agents that watch what is happening from the shadows, and would do this in defense of Hillary because they know that she would have been good for the foreign country so took this as a personal betrayal)?
    • Or if it was Russian intelligence that hacked and leaked, did they then kill Seth Rich to throw the scent off?
    I don’t have the answer, but these have been my thoughts. He had nothing apparent taken from his person, it wasn’t a robbery.

22. Eraserhead macrumors G4

Eraserhead

Foreign media seems to be lining up as well behind the Russians being to blame.

23. DrewDaHilp1 macrumors 6502a

DrewDaHilp1

I would hope the Men and Women in the investigative/intelligence communities would take their Oath seriously enough to not murder a fellow American.
    Another thread mentioned the guy with DNC ties say he's the one that acted as an intermediary between the leak source and Wiki-Leaks.
    Who/where are their sources?

24. jkcerda thread starter macrumors 6502

jkcerda

foreign media is BIASED AS HELL, except Russia Today, them I can trust :D

25. Eraserhead, Jan 3, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2017

Eraserhead macrumors G4

Eraserhead

Issues with it being the DNC.

a) as previously discussed the ambassador is a totally implausible intermediary who was likely being followed.
    b) there's no evidence from the DNC data that has been leaked that internally there were any questions about Hilary as a candidate. And if it was an internal leak you'd expect there to be some noise in agreement.
    c) No smoking gun. The closest you get to that is Comeys late email scandal release. But that definitely didn't come from the DNC. Otherwise there's nothing out and out terrible.
    d) It was pretty obvious that Hilary was going to be the candidate. No one with political views of, say @Jess13 or @jkcerda would have taken a job at the DNC for this election. In an alternate universe where Hilary hadn't run but the DNC had planted her in at the convention over Sanders I could see that being an issue.
    Looking at foreign media is usually how you bypass across the board media bias issues.