Russians confirmed to have hacked the DNC

Jess13

Suspended
Nov 3, 2013
We ‘believe,’ because we don’t have actual evidence. Somebody is worried about the upcoming ten weeks of WikiLeaks releases.

“We believe, based on the scope and sensitivity of these efforts, that only Russia’s senior-most officials could have authorized these activities.”

Reactions: jkcerda and webbuzz

APlotdevice

macrumors 68040
Sep 3, 2011
We ‘believe,’ because we don’t have actual evidence. Somebody is worried about the upcoming ten weeks of WikiLeaks releases.

“We believe, based on the scope and sensitivity of these efforts, that only Russia’s senior-most officials could have authorized these activities.”
I'm more worried that a megalomaniacal retard could be given the most important job in the world.

Jess13

Suspended
Nov 3, 2013
“We’re not illegally spying on any Americans’ communications. Okay, Snowden happened. Busted. We’re illegally spying on 280,000,000+ Americans’ communications daily. We lied to you. The Russian government and intelligence services hacked the DNC. Okay, we have no actual evidence but we’re not lying this time. Trust us, suckers.”

I'm more worried that a megalomaniacal retard could be given the most important job in the world.
Make Megalomania Great Again

Reactions: webbuzz

Eraserhead

macrumors G4
Original poster
Nov 3, 2005
UK
Doubt it.
I'm glad you'll be voting for Putins candidate.
[doublepost=1475878138][/doublepost]
“We’re not illegally spying on any Americans’ communications. Okay, Snowden happened. Busted. We’re illegally spying on 280,000,000+ Americans’ communications daily. We lied to you. The Russian government and intelligence services hacked the DNC. Okay, we have no actual evidence but we’re not lying this time. Trust us, suckers.”

Make Megalomania Great Again
The US government doesn't normally do this. It is very unusual.

thermodynamic

Suspended
May 3, 2009
USA
Hmmm, they used to be a lot more in-depth with product reviews (especially Macs). That's changed a lot over the last couple of years as well since the level of technical detail has gone down... Forgive me for grabbing a salt shaker and taking it with a pinch of the article. :( Doesn't mean aspects of the article are wrong...
[doublepost=1475880521][/doublepost]
Only reason the democrats care is because it made their candidate look like ****.
5 years ago I would not have believed that belief.
[doublepost=1475880632][/doublepost]Maybe Russia could have paid for a SuperPAC bigger than the nation's biggest corporation or labor union? Especially the former that are "multinational", if they can play then so can other countries. Free speech, right?

Peace

macrumors Core
Apr 1, 2005
Space--The ONLY Frontier
The U.S. government lies to you every single day.
That's such a wide sweep it's hard to tell if you mean every person that works for the government of just certain individuals or groups.

While I don't doubt theres a lot of disinformation put out by the government in general, which by the way has been going on for many years ,I do not believe every person lies to you.

Jess13

Suspended
Nov 3, 2013
That's such a wide sweep it's hard to tell if you mean every person that works for the government of just certain individuals or groups.

While I don't doubt theres a lot of disinformation put out by the government in general, which by the way has been going on for many years ,I do not believe every person lies to you.
I don’t mean every person, there are good men and women who work for/in government.