safari - button share ! shows email addresses ! in the list

Reto

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 7, 2020
safari - button share ! shows email addresses ! in the list when I presse right hand SHARE - the list shows me the usual share functions - mail , WhatsApp etc ! but also 2 -3. email address from. totally unknown senders ! I like to delete them ! I opened 3 cases at apple and nobody can help me !

Reactions: niji

niji

Contributor
Feb 9, 2003
tokyo
safari - button share ! shows email addresses ! in the list when I presse right hand SHARE - the list shows me the usual share functions - mail , WhatsApp etc ! but also 2 -3. email address from. totally unknown senders ! I like to delete them ! I opened 3 cases at apple and nobody can help me !
i tried to learn as well how to either delete them or cause a refresh, but couldn't find a way to do it, nor find the preference file that probably can be deleted to do it.

the good news is that whatever frequency of use that apple has built in to it does allow it to show more frequently used shares in time. but its a long time that it needs (on my machine it needed around 4 to 5 weeks to start to show newer more frequently used names).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.