Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

XheartcoreboyX

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 3, 2007
so what the f#$@ is that??
this is the second or third time it happens to me...i close the safari or it closes itself then i open it again double click on the incomplete file on my desktop..the little window appears and theres NO downloading bar..i restart safari,restart my mbp..and is still the same thing..

i was downloading vmware fusion(how big is it!) and safari closes then this happens to me??? ...seems like safari doesnt continue downloads?is that normal?

D0ct0rteeth

macrumors 65816
Mar 11, 2002
Franklin, TN
Relax. Try treating people a little kinder and graciously.

Change your settings

Safari >>Preferences >> Remove Download list items >> Upon successful dowload

That will fix your download problem.

XheartcoreboyX

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 3, 2007
Relax. Try treating people a little kinder and graciously.

Change your settings

Safari >>Preferences >> Remove Download list items >> Upon successful dowload

That will fix your download problem.

thanks for replay,butit was ticked already...so it doesnt work.

citi

macrumors 65816
May 2, 2006
Simi Valley, CA
so what the f#$@ is that??
this is the second or third time it happens to me...i close the safari or it closes itself then i open it again double click on the incomplete file on my desktop..the little window appears and theres NO downloading bar..i restart safari,restart my mbp..and is still the same thing..

i was downloading vmware fusion(how big is it!) and safari closes then this happens to me??? ...seems like safari doesnt continue downloads?is that normal?

If you click on the download and then it closes without you telling it too (if you did, it would ask you if you wanted to quit the downloads) then it sounds like it's crashing. Maybe you should reinstall safari.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.