Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Crystalarts

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 22, 2012
Hi for some reason, safari for iPhone and Mac are not reloading some news websites.

They seem to be stuck on a certain dates news and I know cause I remember the last time I saw the same news articles. Same with macrumors where the news seems to be stuck on : "iPad 3 to launch early march"

I have iPhone 4s and new Mac air. Also I use an airport extreme.

Anyone seen this before?

Crystalarts

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 22, 2012
I can't seem to find that option. I have cleared history but don't know how to clear cache or reset safari

GGJstudios

macrumors Westmere
May 16, 2008
I can't seem to find that option. I have cleared history but don't know how to clear cache or reset safari
Did you look here?:
ScreenCap 1.PNG

Crystalarts

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 22, 2012
Doh! Apologies for the idiocy. Long time of user here who was looking for it in the preferences. Tried it again but not helped. Macrumors home page still says "iPad 3......march"

I will try to disable it from my account ie iCloud.

Crystalarts

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 22, 2012
Wow ok i downloaded web root browser for iPhone and it's still stuck on old news!!!

So bothe safari and web root for iPhone are not managing to get an updated version of the website as well as safari for Mac air. Could it be my airport extreme that is the problem?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.