Safary & Battery ios 11 beta 3

eddimax

macrumors member
Original poster
Nov 26, 2015
Anyone have problem with a battery on ios11 beta 3 while running Safari? Safari is draining my battery like crazy, i would say 3-4 times faster then Opera. Didnt have such problem with Safari on beta 2.

quadt89

macrumors newbie
Jun 6, 2017
Hannover, Germany
Anyone have problem with a battery on ios11 beta 3 while running Safari? Safari is draining my battery like crazy, i would say 3-4 times faster then Opera. Didnt have such problem with Safari on beta 2.
Yes, my iPhone 7 drains faster than hell, I have to charge it two times a day. It also get very hot when I use it for 10 minutes.

This is the first iOS beta since iOS 7 where I had so many problems on DP3... hopefully that DP4 runs better in every single way.

Reactions: cjcb and tkukoc

dypeterc

macrumors regular
Mar 5, 2012
Same here. My CPU usage was pegged at 100%. But I think I solved it by exiting out of all apps and doing a shut down and restart. So far so good and I'm cruising more at 20-30% on avg with spikes when loading pages. Repeated twice in that screenshot.

Attachments

Yun0

macrumors 68000
Jun 12, 2013
Winnipeg, Canada
Same here. My CPU usage was pegged at 100%. But I think I solved it by exiting out of all apps and doing a shut down and restart. So far so good and I'm cruising more at 20-30% on avg with spikes when loading pages. Repeated twice in that screenshot.
what app is that & is it free?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.