safe place to get genuine full version of windows 7 pro 64 bit at a good deal?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by Sossity, Jun 28, 2010.

1. Sossity macrumors 6502a

I would like to run windows 7 pro on my macbookpro through paralells 5, but I want to get a legit copy, full version, without breaking my bank account, can anybody suggest good deals from good sellers?

2. organerito macrumors 6502

If you are a student Academic Superstore is cheap.

3. Sossity thread starter macrumors 6502a

thanks for the link, does it matter that they are all upgrades? I would like a hassel free installation, doent the upgrade require a previous version to be installed? will I be able to get tech support?

4. itou macrumors regular

where are you located?
    i have a legit copy (sealed) for sale. e-mail me.

5. Sossity thread starter macrumors 6502a

I am in California, is it the full version? or upgrade? it it OEM? I prefer a full genuine copy

could you post a photo of your actual copy? showing the product key? not a stock photo?

I clicked on your name, & browsed your other posts in this forum, & I saw a few threads about you trying to install windows 7 on a separate disk in the mac pro section, I dont want to accuse anybody of anything, I have been ripped off on ebay, so I am weary of frauds, are you trying to sell the copy that you installed? because in that case you will have already activated the key for that copy, & I may not be able to.

6. TheBritishBloke macrumors 68030

TheBritishBloke

Why on earth would he post his product key online?

7. Sossity thread starter macrumors 6502a

opps, my bad, I see your point, have patience everybody, I am a newbie to macs & all, I have also had a bad experience on ebay, so I am aware of fraud & scams. I just want to be sure this person it not trying to fob something off on me.

he asked me to email him, but I was wary too, my parents are a little wary of me contacting strangers online, but I could not see his email.