Samsung store catches fire -- right before Galaxy S8 reveal

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by steve knight, Mar 28, 2017.

  1. Zombie Acorn macrumors 65816

    Zombie Acorn

    Joined:
    Feb 2, 2009
    Location:
    Toronto, Ontario
  2. Thomas Veil macrumors 68020

    Thomas Veil

    Joined:
    Feb 14, 2004
    Location:
    OBJECTIVE reality
    #3
    It's ironic, sure. But I wouldn't make much of this. The fire started in the storeroom. I seriously doubt they had Galaxy 8s charging in there. Could've been an actual electrical fault in the store's wiring. Could've even been some smartass who thought this would be funny. Be interesting to see what the investigators find.
     
  3. lobeyonekenobi macrumors regular

    lobeyonekenobi

    Joined:
    Mar 18, 2010
    Location:
    Melbourne, Australia
  4. niploteksi macrumors regular

    Joined:
    Dec 11, 2016
    #5
    Android forums will be buzzing with rumours of Apple Fanboi sabotage!
     
  5. applepuree macrumors 6502

    applepuree

    Joined:
    Aug 15, 2014
    #6
    Maybe the phones were stored in the store room, after all it is where you store things ? ;)
     
  6. steve knight thread starter macrumors 68020

    steve knight

    Joined:
    Jan 28, 2009
    #7
    or sprinkles as in this case.
     

Share This Page