Become a MacRumors Supporter for $25/year with no ads, private forums, and more!

Samsung Tab S7/ S7 plus

Ixon2001

macrumors regular
Mar 9, 2017
Wigan UK
Picked up a Tab S7 yesterday from Argos for £494 "Wife Discount" & the Keyboard from Amazon £145.

It was a toss up between the Tab S7 & the iPad Air 4 I went for the Tab S7 because it was cheaper offer's 120hz display, get the S Pen for Free, and the keyboard while not as good as the magic keyboard get's the job done & is also alot cheaper, plus I can now use Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for cloud gaming.

Other things such as my Galaxy Buds Live now do seamless switching between the Note 20 Ultra & Tab S7
All my apps setting ect went straight onto the Tab S7 from my Note 20 Ultra.

Upto now been really liking the Tab S7 so much so I've now put my iPad mini 5 up for sale.

Reactions: hallux
Comment

Infinite Vortex

macrumors 6502
Mar 6, 2015
I wasn't going to get one but a client (funnily they're all Apple) decided to be massively generous and give me an S7+ 5G 256GB for Christmas so I'm majorly happy about that! Arrives Wednesday.

Comment

Awesomesince86

macrumors 68000
Sep 18, 2016
Honestly for the prices they're going at now, the s7 tabs are a steal. I returned one before because the app quality was lacking. But the hardware is top of the line. With the latest price drops, it's easy to overlook the dip in app quality compared to the ipad. Especially when the equivalent package with the ipad pro costs almost $400 more.

Comment

Ixon2001

macrumors regular
Mar 9, 2017
Wigan UK
I have no problems with Android Apps on the Tab S7 the one's i use work as good as they do on my phone without any scaling issues.

If anything i had more problems on the iPad with unsupported apps my security camera for instants, would only work in mobile mode and had to use the 2x zoom on it, on the Tab S7 works full screen & no problems, same goes for the Sony headphone app again 2x zoom on the iPad, no problem at all on the Tab S7.

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.