San Antonio, TX- La Cantera line has started!

Discussion in 'iPhone Launch Meetups' started by matt27244, Jun 22, 2010.

1. matt27244 macrumors newbie

There is a line, ugh, as long as I get my phone I'll be happy!

2. CJayC macrumors 6502

This makes me sad. I used to go to UTSA and I could go to the Apple Store whenever I wanted because I was so damn nearby. How people long is the line now?

3. JTownTX macrumors newbie

badass! glad to see the super iPhone passion outside of the major cities!

4. FinderSpyder macrumors newbie

FinderSpyder

Wonder how big it is now? I was thinking of going by there to see whats up and maybe attempt getting into the line. :D

5. piecinitup macrumors member

Does this Apple store accept cash if I get a gift card first? And I have confusion about my iPhone 4 reservation, it says it's held till the end of the day but at the bottom it says this:

Pre-authorization does not guarantee iPhone availability at an Apple Retail Store. iPhone is sold on a first-come, first-served basis.

Can anyone shed light to this?

6. FinderSpyder macrumors newbie

FinderSpyder

I don't know about the cash part. I'm thinking you probably can pay with cash there. You should be good to go the whole day with the reservation, at least you got one. I can't believe I thought I had one but amidst the melee on Preorder day I didn't have one. I'm stuck trying as a walk in.

7. linknprk macrumors newbie

I don't think you'll be able to pay cash for an iPhone. THey charge the credit card so that they can limit phones based on cards.