San Francisco Man Gored In Neck At Pamplona's Running Of The Bulls

jkcerda

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 10, 2013
Criminal Mexi Midget
https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/pamplona-bull-running-san-francisco-gore-021502033.html
San Francisco Man Gored In Neck At Pamplona's Running Of The Bulls

Two Americans and a Spaniard were gored Sunday on the first day of the annual running of the bulls in Pamplona, Spain, during the San Fermin festival, authorities reported.

A 46-year-old San Francisco man was gored in the neck at the bullring at the end of the run, and his condition and prognosis were listed as “grave” by the Royal Navarre Hospital. He was undergoing surgery Sunday, The Associated Press reported.
bull should win far more often, play stupid games/win stupid prizes.

Reactions: yaxomoxay

VulchR

macrumors 68020
Jun 8, 2009
Scotland
The most dangerous animals in the UK are cattle. I've been chased out of a field by a massive highland bull. I cannot imagine why anybody would be so stupid enough to be chased by one on purpose. Seriously, why stop there? Why not play chicken with a 747? (Ever see Pushing Tin?)

Reactions: yaxomoxay

LordVic

macrumors 603
Sep 7, 2011
I Obviously don't wish for anyone to be killed or seriously hurt.

However, if you purposely, with intent, actively throw yourself in front of a herd of charging bulls for some sort of adrenaline kick... I am not going to be very sympathetic when you get hurt.

Chew Toy McCoy

macrumors regular
May 13, 2016
If only Trump would embrace this foreign tradition I’d tune in if his rallies included a bull stampede on his supporters.

Reactions: VulchR

Mousse

macrumors 68020
Apr 7, 2008
Flea Bottom, King's Landing
However, if you purposely, with intent, actively throw yourself in front of a herd of charging bulls for some sort of adrenaline kick... I am not going to be very sympathetic when you get hurt.
I don't think it's adrenaline rush that drives 'em. At least not me. It's living a life with no regerts [sic].

Don't wanna lie on my deathbed regerting;) not running with the bulls when was young.

Finding a wife that prevents you from doing stupid stuff is exactly why you don't deserve a Darwin nomination :)
Yeah, no lengthy divorce when the gets tired of dealing my craziness. It'll just be, "Here honey, sign this

life insurance policy and I'll hold your beer.":p:D:D