SantaFe TX studets cought in cross fire

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by jeyf, May 22, 2018.

1. jeyf macrumors 6502a

seems a nasty rumor that during the 30 minute shoot out some, maybe quite a few students, got cough in the crossfire between local yokel TX police and the "Born to Kill".

i really think the US gun issue will solve itself but only after thousands of people loose their lives. Reading about these mass shootings at the local high schools is sort of morbid. High school students are living in a trap. Live meat to slaughter in some sort of political test of influence and money.

Trap life is a way of living? and a religion of its own. The trap life encourages the participants to reach their inner ultimate disparate.

2. daflake macrumors 6502a

Local Yokel? Seriously? My guess is that there were people caught in a cross fire, it happens, but to be disrespectful at the police for trying to end it is just ludicrous.

Not even sure what you mean about this....

Can't view the link, it is blocked but it looks like just another label for something.

3. Rum_Becker Suspended

What are you trying to say about traps? Do you have a question?

4. skunk macrumors G4

skunk

I think it’s a reference to The Sound of Music.

5. chabig macrumors 603

The Von Trap life.

6. NT1440 macrumors G5

NT1440

Trap nonsense aside, students were killed by police in Columbine (which somehow escapes memory on this topic nationally).

If the “answer” to gun violence is police are there to have a shootout, they will inevitably shoot kids (inadvertently of course).