Santander investment question - UK - advice needed please

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by joelovesapple, Nov 26, 2012.

1. joelovesapple macrumors 6502a

joelovesapple

Hi,

I have a Santander direct share and investment ISA which matures today. I personally visited my local branch and handed in my instructions last week (19th). I have requested it be transferred to my Natwest current account.

I understand that they say in the documentation to allow 'up to ten working days' from the maturity date (today, the 26th) to allow the funds to transfer.

Does anyone have any similar experiences and if so, could you tell me how long it actually did take, ie was it the full ten working days, excluding weekends, or was it less than that? As today is a Monday, does anybody think it could be in my account by Friday, or am I wishing too much?

Sorry for the lengthy post and thanks for reading. Your feedback would be massively appreciated.

2. Eraserhead macrumors G4

Eraserhead

I would presume it would take the full 10 working days.

3. joelovesapple thread starter macrumors 6502a

joelovesapple

Usually though when institutions say 'please allow up to *X* amount of working days, this is just to cover their ass to allow for any delays? Don't know, just a thought.

Thanks for your reply.