Santorum Endorses Romney

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by rdowns, May 8, 2012.

1. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

In an email to his supporters.
    At 11pm at night.
    In the 8th paragraph.

Poor Mitt, these endorsements are so tepid.

2. leekohler macrumors G5

leekohler

Hopefully, this is it for Santorum, the David Duke of our times.

3. quagmire macrumors 603

quagmire

Wow. Talk about class Santorum. Do you really have that much disdain for Romney that you couldn't publicly endorse him? You had to do it in an email. Hell, it wasn't even the main focus of the email. He slipped it in some paragraphs down.

4. mcrain macrumors 68000

mcrain

He has my endorsement, not I endorse him. That sounds so passive. He has my toy... boo hoo.

5. Peace macrumors Core

Peace

Meh. Who cares. They're both jerks. The P.S. sounded like he was going to be Mitt's running mate. I hope so because it will show just how bad these guys really are.

6. barkomatic macrumors 68040

It doesn't matter. There will be more candidates like him. There are too many ultra-conservative religious wackos in this country who want impose their beliefs on all of the evil liberals and cityfolk. Many non-religious conservatives who are liberal on social issues are more than happy to compromise and stand behind these candidates.

A gay acquaintance of mine recently posted on facebook that he hopes a Republican gets into office, that people who don't have jobs deserve to be homeless and starve, and that gay people don't deserve marriage because of all the couples on Grindr who proposition him. I was shocked to say the least that he had these beliefs.