Sarah Palin lovers should like this.

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by Zombie Acorn, Sep 2, 2009.

1. Zombie Acorn macrumors 65816

Zombie Acorn

Its reported on fox news too.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/elections/2009/09/02/levi-johnston-palin-wanted-adopt-grandchild/

Levi Johnston, the father of Sarah Palin's grandchild, said the former Republican vice presidential candidate wanted to adopt his child so that people wouldn't know her 17-year-old daughter was pregnant. In an interview with Vanity Fair, Johnston said Palin had a plan to deal with Bristol's pregnancy.

"Sarah kept mentioning this plan. She was nagging — she wouldn't give it up. She would say, 'So, are you gonna let me adopt him?' We both kept telling her we were definitely not going to let her adopt the baby. I think Sarah wanted to make Bristol look good, and she didn't want people to know that her 17-year-old daughter was going to have a kid," Johnston told the magazine for its October edition, which goes on sale Saturday. Excerpts of the interview were posted Wednesday on the magazine's Web site.

2. NT1440 macrumors G4

NT1440

I wish all media would stop reporting on Palin.

3. CaptMurdock macrumors 6502a

CaptMurdock

Here's another interview that Levi did that sheds light on "Caribou Barbie":

And this woman was going to be the Vice-President. The standard-bearer of the GOP, ladies and germs...

4. ucfgrad93 macrumors P6

ucfgrad93

Have to say, I wonder how truthful Levi is being. Is all of this stuff just an attempt to stay in the limelight and get some financial payoff? Or is it all really true?

Personally, I am doubtful that he is telling the truth. But, I could certainly be wrong.

5. rhsgolfer33 macrumors 6502a

I'm with you. I certainly don't like Palin, but I'm not very inclined to believe Levi Johnston either.

6. .Andy macrumors 68030

.Andy

I'm not inclined to believe any of them.

7. rhsgolfer33 macrumors 6502a

Me either. I dislike and don't believe the vast majority of politicians or attention whores.

8. bobber205 macrumors 68020

bobber205

There could be some validity to his remarks, especially if this all comes out as true. The immaturity of the responses from Palin in the past may give credence to his statements or could just Palin being her Palin'y self. ;)

9. Shotglass macrumors 65816

Shotglass

I don't give a **** who's telling the truth, as long as they keep entertaining me.

10. abijnk macrumors 68040

abijnk

I greatly dislike Sarah Palin, from many many different perspectives (as a woman, as a citizen, etc.), but I'm not going to take anything this kid says seriously and use it against her. Honestly, he's a media whore if I ever did see one. He just happened to be bangin' the right person at the right time and stumbled into the spotlight and is now milking his 15 minutes of fame for all it's worth.

11. Thomas Veil macrumors 68020

Thomas Veil

Look: I don't know who to believe. Levi Johnston may be lying; but on the other hand, we know Sarah Palin is totally Looney Tunes.

I think it'll be really interesting if this story is out for a few days and Bristol Palin doesn't say something to refute Levi.

12. leekohler macrumors G5

leekohler

It wouldn't surprise me in the least if Palin did this. The woman has no moral compass whatsoever.