Sarah Palin to Contribute to Fox News

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by rdowns, Jan 11, 2010.

1. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

Link

LOL, they don't even have enough faith in her to give her a show.

2. abijnk macrumors 68040

abijnk

Surprise! Ok, well, no not really a surprise.

As long as she is out of politics (from a politician standpoint that is) I don't care what she does.

3. Rt&Dzine macrumors 6502a

Rt&Dzine

I'd have to riffle through my old posts to find it, but I suggested this would be an appropriate job for her. Maybe Fox News reads PRSI. :p

4. yg17 macrumors G5

yg17

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

It's going to be like taking a plane crash and a train wreck and combining them.

5. NT1440 macrumors G4

NT1440

Jeez, who didn't see this coming? :rolleyes:

I fear for fox news viewers than ever before. Who knows, maybe she'll actually learn about something before opening her mouth now that she'll be on TV regularly. Then again, its not like anyone who follows her actually fact checks her crap anyway.

In other news, Countdown will probably now have its own devoted Palin segment every day. I don't want to hear any more about this woman*.
    *moron

6. IntheNet macrumors regular

IntheNet

Excellent... good stepping stone to keep her in the public eye on the road to 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue...

7. yg17 macrumors G5

yg17

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*breathes*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah right, dream on. This is the end of her political career.

8. rdowns thread starter macrumors Penryn

rdowns

Dream on although I'd so like to **** Bristol in the Lincoln bedroom.

9. NT1440 macrumors G4

NT1440

You mean a stepping stone to more national embarrassment right? The woman is a joke all over the world, why do u think more exposure will get the majority of Americans to favor her?

10. yg17 macrumors G5

yg17

I wouldn't, I'd be worried that Sarah Palin's stupidity is so stupid, that it is hereditary and an STD.

11. Peace macrumors Core

Peace

The closest she will ever get to 1600 is as a reporter standing by the fence with a group of tea party nut jobs.

12. eawmp1 macrumors 601

eawmp1

1) The more she is in the public eye, the LESS likely she will make it to he White House
    2) Now stoning her in front of 1600 Pennsylvania Ave...
    3) Glad Fox is continuing with its fair and unbiased lineup

13. eawmp1 macrumors 601

eawmp1

Is this YOUR stepping stone to the Playgirl spread? :D

14. yg17 macrumors G5

yg17

Will Bill O'Reilly stop her in the hallways at Faux and ask to use a falafel on her?

15. IntheNet macrumors regular

IntheNet

I assume you've also been a Mayor, an energy chairman of a state, a state Governor, and a NYT-best-selling author so you're able to quantify that statement with your own such expertise?

No?

As I expected...

16. NT1440 macrumors G4

NT1440

The WORLD considers her a joke. I know you don't give a **** about anything but the fantasy America you live in, but there is no chance in hell she will win the presidency legitimately. She seems to embarrass herself every time she speaks in the media or on stage. Why you can't seem to see that is beyond me.

17. rdowns thread starter macrumors Penryn

rdowns

18. NT1440 macrumors G4

NT1440

It's probably open ended so she can "step down" at any time. Fox News knows she'll get tire of it and quit so they probably made it easier for her. Can't be too tough on her, you know how she gets when she feels pressured. ;)

19. yg17 macrumors G5

yg17

The woman is as dumb as a sack of bricks, it doesn't take a genius to figure that out.

20. Sky Blue Guest

Sky Blue

He hasn't, but he's probably more qualified to be President than Palin.

21. NT1440 macrumors G4

NT1440

I'll readily admit that at 18 years old, no I'm not. That said, that fact doesn't make HER any more qualified (or fit) to be president. It also doesn't change the fact that the world, most of America included, consider her to be a joke/moron. Why InTheNet thinks me not being qualified makes HER more qualified is beyond me, then again, most of his posts are as well.

22. IntheNet macrumors regular

IntheNet

Really? How much money did you make in the last six months? She made far more than a million... in one of the toughest economic climates in recent memory. In the business world that is called success. A joke? Hardly. Nonetheless, please reply on how much money you made so we can compare.

Also, since when does the rest of the "WORLD" matter in terms of American politics? As an American I could care less what the rest of the "WORLD" thinks, even less so in terms of a prospective candidate for our nation, as we move forward, since we all know that our current leader, such a hero in the "WORLD's eyes, is such a dismal failure for America!!!

23. rdowns thread starter macrumors Penryn

rdowns

I have smarter people than Levi. Just you watch.

Now that's just silly. How old will Willow and/or Piper be in 3 years?

24. yg17 macrumors G5

yg17

Osama bin Laden is a millionaire. I'm sure Kim Jong Il has money. So does Mahmoud Ahmdadinejad. What's your point?

You should care what the rest of the world thinks, because what we do affects the rest of the world. Is being selfish part of the GOP party platform?

25. leekohler macrumors G5

leekohler

This should be a great comedy routine. :)