Sarah Palin to Contribute to Fox News

rdowns

macrumors Penryn
Original poster
Jul 11, 2003
Link

Former Gov. Sarah Palin of Alaska has signed on as a contributor to the Fox News Channel.

The network confirmed that Ms. Palin will appear on the network’s programming on a regular basis as part of a multi-year deal. Financial terms were not disclosed.

Ms. Palin will not have her own regular program, one person familiar with the deal said, though she will host an occasional series that will run on the network from time to time. This person would not elaborate, but the network does have a precedent for such a series. Oliver L. North is the host of an occasionally running documentary series on the military called “War Stories.”

Many suspected that when Ms. Palin retired as the governor of Alaska last summer she was doing so to pursue some sort of career in television. The Fox News deal, however, would not seem to be all encompassing, and would appear to give her room for other pursuits, as well.

The deal could be formally announced as early as this afternoon. Robert Barnett, Ms. Palin’s attorney, did not respond to a call for comment.
LOL, they don't even have enough faith in her to give her a show.

abijnk

macrumors 68040
Oct 15, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
Surprise! Ok, well, no not really a surprise.

As long as she is out of politics (from a politician standpoint that is) I don't care what she does.

Rt&Dzine

macrumors 6502a
Oct 8, 2008
I'd have to riffle through my old posts to find it, but I suggested this would be an appropriate job for her. Maybe Fox News reads PRSI. :p

yg17

macrumors G5
Aug 1, 2004
St. Louis, MO
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

It's going to be like taking a plane crash and a train wreck and combining them.

NT1440

macrumors G5
May 18, 2008
Jeez, who didn't see this coming? :rolleyes:

I fear for fox news viewers than ever before. Who knows, maybe she'll actually learn about something before opening her mouth now that she'll be on TV regularly. Then again, its not like anyone who follows her actually fact checks her crap anyway.

In other news, Countdown will probably now have its own devoted Palin segment every day. I don't want to hear any more about this woman*.
*moron

IntheNet

macrumors regular
Oct 6, 2009
Excellent... good stepping stone to keep her in the public eye on the road to 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue...

yg17

macrumors G5
Aug 1, 2004
St. Louis, MO
Excellent... good stepping stone to keep her in the public eye on the road to 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*breathes*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah right, dream on. This is the end of her political career.

rdowns

macrumors Penryn
Original poster
Jul 11, 2003
Dream on although I'd so like to **** Bristol in the Lincoln bedroom.

NT1440

macrumors G5
May 18, 2008
You mean a stepping stone to more national embarrassment right? The woman is a joke all over the world, why do u think more exposure will get the majority of Americans to favor her?

eawmp1

macrumors 601
Feb 19, 2008
FL
1) The more she is in the public eye, the LESS likely she will make it to he White House
2) Now stoning her in front of 1600 Pennsylvania Ave...
3) Glad Fox is continuing with its fair and unbiased lineup

IntheNet

macrumors regular
Oct 6, 2009
You mean a stepping stone to more national embarrassment right?
I assume you've also been a Mayor, an energy chairman of a state, a state Governor, and a NYT-best-selling author so you're able to quantify that statement with your own such expertise?

No?

As I expected...

NT1440

macrumors G5
May 18, 2008
I assume you've also been a Mayor, an energy chairman of a state, a state Governor, and a NYT-best-selling author so you're able to quantify that statement with your own such expertise?

No?

As I expected...
The WORLD considers her a joke. I know you don't give a **** about anything but the fantasy America you live in, but there is no chance in hell she will win the presidency legitimately. She seems to embarrass herself every time she speaks in the media or on stage. Why you can't seem to see that is beyond me.

NT1440

macrumors G5
May 18, 2008
How soon into her contract will she quit?
It's probably open ended so she can "step down" at any time. Fox News knows she'll get tire of it and quit so they probably made it easier for her. Can't be too tough on her, you know how she gets when she feels pressured. ;)

yg17

macrumors G5
Aug 1, 2004
St. Louis, MO

No?

As I expected...
The woman is as dumb as a sack of bricks, it doesn't take a genius to figure that out.

Sky Blue

Jan 8, 2005
He hasn't, but he's probably more qualified to be President than Palin.

NT1440

macrumors G5
May 18, 2008
He hasn't, but he's probably more qualified to be President than Palin.
I'll readily admit that at 18 years old, no I'm not. That said, that fact doesn't make HER any more qualified (or fit) to be president. It also doesn't change the fact that the world, most of America included, consider her to be a joke/moron. Why InTheNet thinks me not being qualified makes HER more qualified is beyond me, then again, most of his posts are as well.

IntheNet

macrumors regular
Oct 6, 2009
The WORLD considers her a joke...
Really? How much money did you make in the last six months? She made far more than a million... in one of the toughest economic climates in recent memory. In the business world that is called success. A joke? Hardly. Nonetheless, please reply on how much money you made so we can compare.

Also, since when does the rest of the "WORLD" matter in terms of American politics? As an American I could care less what the rest of the "WORLD" thinks, even less so in terms of a prospective candidate for our nation, as we move forward, since we all know that our current leader, such a hero in the "WORLD's eyes, is such a dismal failure for America!!!

rdowns

macrumors Penryn
Original poster
Jul 11, 2003
Is this YOUR stepping stone to the Playgirl spread? :D
I have smarter people than Levi. Just you watch.

I wouldn't, I'd be worried that Sarah Palin's stupidity is so stupid, that it is hereditary and an STD.
Now that's just silly. How old will Willow and/or Piper be in 3 years?

yg17

macrumors G5
Aug 1, 2004
St. Louis, MO
Really? How much money did you make in the last six months? She made far more than a million... in one of the toughest economic climates in recent memory. In the business world that is called success. A joke? Hardly. Nonetheless, please reply on how much money you made so we can compare.
Osama bin Laden is a millionaire. I'm sure Kim Jong Il has money. So does Mahmoud Ahmdadinejad. What's your point?

Also, since when does the rest of the "WORLD" matter in terms of American politics? As an American I could care less what the rest of the "WORLD" thinks, even less so in terms of a prospective candidate for our nation, as we move forward, since we all know that our current leader, such a hero in the "WORLD's eyes, is such a dismal failure for America!!!
You should care what the rest of the world thinks, because what we do affects the rest of the world. Is being selfish part of the GOP party platform?