Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

paul117

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 17, 2012
hello,
my friend has an iPhone 4s and recently upgraded to iOS 6... since then she has been unable to save photos from facebook app when she trys to save a photo nothing happens.... when trying to save a photo from a webpage under safari the photo downloads as a blank image... is anyone else having this issue? my friend tried reinstalling the facebook app but that was a no go.

Thanks

paul117

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 17, 2012
No, haven't had that happen. Does it still happen after a hard reset?

my friend has tried restarting the phone both by turning it off and on again and she has tried holding the power and home buttons till it reboots.... i have sugested that she may have to backup her phone and do a restore.

lelisa13p

macrumors 68000
Mar 6, 2009
Atlanta, GA USA
Same problem with FB here using iPhone 5. :(

Holding finger on photo until it opens into its own window. Tap upper right-hand box with arrow, choose Save Photo. No results. Doesn't save it to Camera Roll.

paul117

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 17, 2012
Same problem with FB here using iPhone 5. :(

Holding finger on photo until it opens into its own window. Tap upper right-hand box with arrow, choose Save Photo. No results. Doesn't save it to Camera Roll.

are u able to save photos on websites using safari? cause my friends phone does but they come up as black images.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.