Schadenfreude, Hillary, Schadenfreude

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by Desertrat, Nov 2, 2016.

1. Desertrat macrumors newbie

http://truepundit.com/breaking-bomb...ldren-child-exploitation-pay-to-play-perjury/

"NYPD sources said these new emails include evidence linking Clinton herself and associates to:
    • Money laundering
    • Child exploitation
    • Sex crimes with minors (children)
    • Perjury
    • Pay to play through Clinton Foundation
    • Obstruction of justice
    • Other felony crimes

NYPD detectives and a NYPD Chief, the department’s highest rank under Commissioner, said openly that if the FBI and Justice Department fail to garner timely indictments against Clinton and co- conspirators, NYPD will go public with the damaging emails now in the hands of FBI Director James Comey and many FBI field offices.

“What’s in the emails is staggering and as a father, it turned my stomach,” the NYPD Chief said.“

Reminds me of Watergate and Sen. Sam Ervin quoting, "Ah what wondrous webs we weave when first we practice to deceive." Hillary was a Senate staffer, then. Lost her job for ethics violations.

2. yaxomoxay macrumors 68000

yaxomoxay

Never heard of this source
    --- Post Merged, Nov 2, 2016 ---
    It is clear that something is moving behind the curtains, so right now it's speculation frenzy time. I would be careful in posting this stuff.
    --- Post Merged, Nov 2, 2016 ---
    How can anyone with 2 messages post here ?

3. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

It's BS, and you should be ashamed for being suckered by it. They're mixing Weiner's case up with the Hillary emails to make it look like they're all involved. The NYPD wouldn't be allowed to touch the case, since there may be classified information involved.

4. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

Messages, not post. Click on find all post and you will see plenty.

Until further notice, I will consider all this NYPD stuff to be nothing more than voter disinformation right before an election in order to suppress voter turnout for Democrats. Wouldn't be surprised if Rudy Giuliani is the source of this rumor. :D

5. Desertrat thread starter macrumors newbie

Damfino. It's being cited on Gates of Vienna and on Western Rifle Shooters.

6. Mac'nCheese macrumors 68030

Mac'nCheese

7. yaxomoxay macrumors 68000

yaxomoxay

For once we agree. This is obviously just a rumor, if even that. PRobably some guy heard some guy that said that he saw hearing some guy saying that one friend at NYPD heard one guy mentioning that one guy was told that one guy at the FBI checked HRC page on wikipedia.

8. skunk macrumors G4

skunk

9. mudslag, Nov 3, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2016

mudslag macrumors regular

mudslag

LOL what nonsense.

Plus the site is less then a year old. The quick pop up news sites tend to be more BS then anything else.

10. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

11. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

For once? We have agreed on a number of issues. :D

12. yaxomoxay macrumors 68000

yaxomoxay

Cut me some slack, I was adding some drama !!! ;)

13. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

LOL....okay. :D

14. Raid macrumors 68020

Raid

To be fair though, there does seem to be a lot of 'mixing up' when it comes to criticism of Mrs. Clinton. (as an example take Bill Clinton's exploits, and labelling Hillary as a "co-conspirator" or "enabler" of his actions) that's only slightly more plausible than the story in the OP." Pure poli click-bait.

Just don't call Michael Bay to provide drama, he'll wreck the entire PRSI... also I would have liked to have seen a car chase. :oops:

15. Desertrat thread starter macrumors newbie

There has been a steadily increasing amount of info coming out which substantiates much of the allegations. I see that Giuliani has apparently seen some of it and commented that he'd jailed two people who had done what Hillary and others are alleged to have done.

Supposedly, good-buddy Huma is snitching her out. Figures.

Given her track record, going back to the cattle futures BS, the corruption angle is quite believable.

I was amused at her being given an eight million bucks advance on her memoirs. Memoirs? From a woman who had spent eight years claiming, "I don't remember..."?

16. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

Giuliani isn't in a position to see some of it. Neither is the NYPD. Not legally anyway. If they are seeing investigations they shouldn't, there will be more than just Hillary to worry about. Rudy better worry about himself!

17. Desertrat thread starter macrumors newbie

18. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

19. jerwin macrumors 65816

A quick way to make a buck?

http://www.slate.com/blogs/future_t...ternational_boom_in_pro_trump_propaganda.html

20. skunk macrumors G4

skunk

21. Gjwilly macrumors 68030

Well they tried but Hillary's killer was already on retainer.
    :D