Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bueller1

Suspended
Original poster
Jun 13, 2012
All this time it's shown at 9/21. I ordered at 3:15am on 9/14. All my confirmations showed at 9/21. Today it shows that its in East Syracuse NY (which is about 3 and a half hours from me) and departed at 10am. But the delivery date got moved to 9/24. Any ideas?

bueller1

Suspended
Original poster
Jun 13, 2012
I just spoke to UPS and they said theres no reason written down for why the delivery date changed and to call Apple. Wtf?

calderone

Cancelled
Aug 28, 2009
Because I paid $600 for a phone that was guaranteed to be delivered to me on 9/21 and while it was sitting in Kentucky for 3 days theres absolutely no reason why my girlfriends (whos phone I also ordered) got to her house at 10:30am this morning and mine is delayed another 3 days. Thats why buddy. I'm rightfully pissed off.

Why don't you go do something nice with your girlfriend instead of whining about a phone?

bueller1

Suspended
Original poster
Jun 13, 2012
Why don't you go do something nice with your girlfriend instead of whining about a phone?

I'll do something nice with yours instead, jerk off. I'd be equally as mad if it was a pair of socks being delivered. It's the principal not just the phone. No one said my day was destroyed. I said I was pissed. Now get lost

calderone

Cancelled
Aug 28, 2009
I'll do something nice with yours instead, jerk off. I'd be equally as mad if it was a pair of socks being delivered. It's the principal not just the phone. No one said my day was destroyed. I said I was pissed. Now get lost

Just wow. Take a chill pill. What a nasty thing to say, assuming you had the opportunity you would be rejected immediately as she wouldn't want someone so high strung.

Thanks for the laugh.

wknapp0924

macrumors 6502
Sep 14, 2012
Honolulu, HI
Just wow. Take a chill pill. What a nasty thing to say, assuming you had the opportunity you would be rejected immediately as she wouldn't want someone so high strung.

Thanks for the laugh.

People like you make me sick. Dont respond to the thread if it annoys you. Get a life, and I am sure you dont talk **** like this in the real world, because if someone talked down to me like that they would not be feeling too good after I was done.

calderone

Cancelled
Aug 28, 2009
People like you make me sick. Dont respond to the thread if it annoys you. Get a life, and I am sure you dont talk **** like this in the real world, because if someone talked down to me like that they would not be feeling too good after I was done.

This doesn't deserve a real response.

As a side note, iPhone releases really get the testosterone flowing in these "men."

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.