Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Kardashian

macrumors 68020
Sep 4, 2005
Britain.
Stupid b*tches.

They could have broken their necks, or trapped their heads in between the scooters back wheels and the metal bars of the merry-go-round thing.

He certainly spun them around, right round baby, right round.. whether they came off 'Dead or Alive' is another thing.. :p

L

Lau

Funnily enough, the UK police picked up on it through YouTube and recognised where it was and found out who it was via the BBC, and in the end they got a jolly good telling off. :p

Dumb as a sack of hammers, but still kind of ingenious, in my opinion...

Killyp

macrumors 68040
Jun 14, 2006
I hate chavs. I was attacked by one a few months ago (well he tried to attack me) in Bath...

I just walked straight past him without even glancing at him. They're so stupid :p

L

Lau

Killyp said:
I hate chavs. I was attacked by one a few months ago (well he tried to attack me) in Bath...

It was probably my old neighbour (in Bath) — crappy ugly little ASBO kid used to always give me lip in the local alleyway. Once whilst doing this he fell off his bike, which was fecking hilarious. :p

Killyp

macrumors 68040
Jun 14, 2006
Lau said:
It was probably my old neighbour (in Bath) — crappy ugly little ASBO kid used to always give me lip in the local alleyway. Once whilst doing this he fell off his bike, which was fecking hilarious. :p

:D You're only the third Batholian on MR that I've come accross :D

A Bath & Bristol is where all the idiots (the funny ones) hang about...

L

Lau

Killyp said:
:D You're only the third Batholian on MR that I've come accross :D

A Bath & Bristol is where all the idiots (the funny ones) hang about...

There are a few folk on here from Bath, I think, but I haven't seen many for a while. I was only there for 3 years (to do a degree), just moved away a few weeks ago. I used to live in Widcombe, in those little red brick terraces by the railway line. Got some right characters there, I can tell you. All highly entertaining, and much more fun than the posh bit. :D

Killyp

macrumors 68040
Jun 14, 2006
Lau said:
There are a few folk on here from Bath, I think, but I haven't seen many for a while. I was only there for 3 years (to do a degree), just moved away a few weeks ago. I used to live in Widcombe, in those little red brick terraces by the railway line. Got some right characters there, I can tell you. All highly entertaining, and much more fun than the posh bit. :D

I don't live 'in the posh bit (used to live in the Royal Cresent). I now live outside of Bath in a boring little village called Dunkerton. At least it's not TOO far into Bath, where there is a fair amount to do...

Lord Blackadder

macrumors P6
May 7, 2004
Sod off
Ha, that video made my day. :D

Looking at the BBC link about their punishment, I like how the owner of the scooter recieved a "section 59 anti-social behaviour warning". It just has a funny sound to it.

YouTube's short life so far has been pretty entertaining.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.