SCOTUS decision questionable offshoot

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by BigInDallas, Jul 6, 2015.

1. BigInDallas macrumors regular

BigInDallas

Yes but not unprotected sex with mult partners. We all know about adult bookstores catering to gay acts. They want to hide it. Then parking lot of the adult bookstore on my way home is always packed.
    Lots of disgusting going on there.

How come there are no book stores with holes in the walls for hetero couples. Maybe they prefer to keep it at home.

2. iBlazed macrumors 68000

iBlazed

Oh yeah, goodness knows straight people don't ever have unprotected sex with multiple partners! :rolleyes:

Often, I wonder if you even live on the same planet as the rest of us.

3. iBlazed macrumors 68000

iBlazed

How come there are no gay strip clubs with a "VIP room" in the back? But hey, at least those blowjobs aren't anonymous! Right?

You're funny.

You know, on my way home from work there's this "massage parlor" with happy ending that a lot of guys go to. Oddly, there's not one man working there. They obviously cater to straights. Straight people are so morally corrupt...

4. BigInDallas thread starter macrumors regular

BigInDallas

Massage palors cater to men for sex. Straight forward. Books stores are the dirty secret gays don't you to think about.

5. BigInDallas thread starter macrumors regular

BigInDallas

But how many straight men do you know who engage in anal sex with mult partners.

6. BigInDallas thread starter macrumors regular

BigInDallas

Blazed. Are you gay. Or is a family member gay? You seem to really enjoy the company of homosexuals. And fighting for their "rights"

7. iBlazed, Jul 6, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2015

iBlazed macrumors 68000

iBlazed

Is this a serious question?

And you seem to be really obsessed with homosexual sex and are constantly bitching and moaning about the expansion of gay rights for someone who is straight. You latch on to any thread with the word gay in it, may one ask the same question about you?

You see, my friend, your problem is that you're attempting to paint all straight people like this... June_and_Ward_Cleaver_Leave_it_to_Beaver_1958.JPG

And all gay people like this....
    gay_pride_parade.jpg

When in reality, many gay people are like this...
    130402190620-spar-gay-couple-kids-story-top.jpg

And many straight people are like this...
    IMG_0793.JPG

Nobody is buying into your generalizations except you.

I'm not saying this to be offensive in any way whatsoever. But you've mentioned in the past that you're divorced with no plans to marry another woman and have struggled with substance abuse. You seem to have an obsession with homosexual sex and conduct and have also mentioned that you avoid homosexuals and would never have any homosexual friends. These are the classic signs of someone who is very insecure and resentful about themselves and may be struggling with something very difficult internally. Just think about it.

8. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

You sure seem to know an awful lot about gay sex. Have you experienced first hand what goes on inside of them?

9. yg17 macrumors G5

yg17

You seem to be an expert on gloryholes at gay bookstores. More of an expert than any straight person I know. Or gay person I know for that matter.

10. zin Suspended

What an incredibly pathetic comment, putting "rights" in inverted commas.

Why would you do that? What is it you are implying? Why does it matter if somebody who supports equal rights is gay, or is associated with somebody who is gay?

11. Renzatic Suspended

Renzatic

Gramps, what the hell am I paying you for?
    He vaguely reminds me of someone I used to know way back in the day. This guy was like the homophobe's homophobe. It started out subtly enough. The occasional quip here or there. But after awhile, it got to the point where he'd barely be able to go 5 minutes without talking about how disgusting gay people were, how he couldn't understand why they'd want to do what they do, or point out people he thought might be gay, and make fun of them. His gaybashing diatribes eventually became one of his defining features.

Know what he's doing now?

The dudes.

Now that's not to say every homophobe is secretly gay themselves. But there's a fine distinction between "okay, you're ignorant", and "methinks thou doth protest too much".

12. iBlazed macrumors 68000

iBlazed

And I think our friend @BigInDallas has seemingly crossed that line. His user name is a bit homoerotic... o_O

13. Renzatic Suspended

Renzatic

Gramps, what the hell am I paying you for?
    I had this really funny reply all lined up, but I realized there are moderators here, and I don't wanna get banned for making fun of people.

You'll just have to think wistfully about what could've been.

14. BigInDallas thread starter macrumors regular

BigInDallas

So of course it goes to calling me gay. Im not. Such a good argument. Since you dont agree with me you start to insult me

Blaze,Renz,and yg17 you are so sad.

And trust me I am not your friend.

15. iBlazed macrumors 68000

iBlazed

Wait....are you serious???

16. BigInDallas thread starter macrumors regular

BigInDallas

You knew the term glory hole Have you used one before

17. iBlazed macrumors 68000

iBlazed

Ok, you're starting to go into full on child mode right now.

18. BigInDallas thread starter macrumors regular

BigInDallas

That's because the first pic is right. The rest are wrong. Homosexual activity should be illegal. Dont like my opinion ignore it.

Blaze you are no psychotherapist. You should stick to fighting for gay right and flag removal. Lol.

19. iBlazed macrumors 68000

iBlazed

Lol, so why do you post on threads? Do you want to post in a thread where everyone agrees with you and doesn't challenge you? If thats what you expect, you've come to the wrong place. I'm sure there's a Westboro Baptist Church protest somewhere you can join.

20. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

How detailed would you like my answer to be?

21. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

You think the first picture is right yet you failed to live up to it. Therefore, if the picture is right, you must be wrong. You think gay sex should be illegal? Please explain your rationale behind that.

22. bandrews macrumors 6502a

I do find your ignorance and reluctance to address any actual facts highly amusing.

23. BigInDallas thread starter macrumors regular

BigInDallas

I'll take that as a yes.

24. BigInDallas thread starter macrumors regular

BigInDallas

Glad I amuse you

25. BigInDallas thread starter macrumors regular

BigInDallas

How do I fail to live up to it? Yes I'm divorced. Has nothing to do with anything in this topic. I had a drug problem. She agrees gay is wrong. We still get along great. See her several times a week.

I think it should be illegal as I think it is wrong. I feel for any child that has gay parents. Children need a male and female to raise them. The kids are destined to be teased and bullied. But screw the kid I have my rights and I want to be gay