Screen changable Imacs????

Status
Not open for further replies.

bunton

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 16, 2002
93
0
Chicago, Illinois
What are the chances of the 15 inch imacs being upgraded (just the screen) to the 17 inch cinema.

Is this even possible?? And they should provide cables to hook imacs to tv's, not just for ibooks.
 

Mr Jobs

macrumors regular
Apr 7, 2002
188
0
London, England
Re: Screen changable Imacs????

Originally posted by bunton
What are the chances of the 15 inch imacs being upgraded (just the screen) to the 17 inch cinema.

Is this even possible?? And they should provide cables to hook imacs to tv's, not just for ibooks.
wont happen, apple want you to buy new machines not upgrade them
 

bunton

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 16, 2002
93
0
Chicago, Illinois
Ohay

No poop sherlock! Wait sherlock?

Anyways that was incredibly gay of you!

No way really?

Ok I was wondering the possibillities of the like what connects it and the inards you slop wagon you poo poo face ahooy?
 

Pin-Fisher

macrumors member
Jul 11, 2002
65
0
Marlton NJ
Re: Ohay

Originally posted by bunton
No poop sherlock! Wait sherlock?

Anyways that was incredibly gay of you!

No way really?

Ok I was wondering the possibillities of the like what connects it and the inards you slop wagon you poo poo face ahooy?
I can see the bun-master wonm't be around here for very log...
 

big

macrumors 65816
Feb 20, 2002
1,074
0
>Maybe I will be here very long thought!!!

<chuckle>Though/thought, that would have almost been as good if you could have spelled the last word correctly yourself.</chuckle>
 

lordsinforge

macrumors member
Jan 27, 2002
50
0
Ithaca, NY
Originally posted by big
>Maybe I will be here very long thought!!!

<chuckle>Though/thought, that would have almost been as good if you could have spelled the last word correctly yourself.</chuckle>
and if the url he put down didn't give a 404 page not found error.
 

big

macrumors 65816
Feb 20, 2002
1,074
0
Yeah I saw that too! ok ok, enough ragging

let's just not run around making offinsive comments on someone's gayness, or lack there of. That'd be like saying "You type like a girl" (no offence Macette)

the point is you've never seen me type, or how gay someone else may or may not be here
 

bunton

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 16, 2002
93
0
Chicago, Illinois
This whole jizz

Yeah this whole thing is out of hand dont you got better to do?

Why do you continue to post in here, smell that that is the smell of.........
 

Sun Baked

macrumors G5
May 19, 2002
14,859
57
LOL...

It's amazing how spats can carry thread after thread.

And it is a LOT out of hand.

Hopefully the issue will be put to sleep before sunrise.

Good night.
 

Macette

macrumors 6502
Mar 5, 2002
472
0
Melbourne
Originally posted by big
Yeah I saw that too! ok ok, enough ragging

let's just not run around making offinsive comments on someone's gayness, or lack there of. That'd be like saying "You type like a girl" (no offence Macette)

none taken, big
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.