Screwed please help with my order ...

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by enthawizeguy, Sep 20, 2013.

1. enthawizeguy macrumors 6502

I was waiting in line and I saw the white 5s and gold was 2-3 days and when I ordered it , it changed to October . They have plenty of black ones at the store whih I was gonna get . How do I cancel my order and get my upgrade back by the time the apple store opens in the morning . Are they goig to charge my card tonight ? Because there is only enough money on it for one phone and I don't want to wait weeks.

2. Iphone5preorder macrumors 6502a

You can cancel it on your apple account. Call your service provided for resetting the contract date thing. Who knows if they can help you.

3. TheBama macrumors 6502

TheBama

Probably screwed. You can call Apple to cancel, but getting your CC to remove the authorization in the next few hours is less likely to happen.

4. Velin macrumors 65816

Velin

Basically, screwed. You'll never get that cleared in the next few hours.

5. jlluna macrumors 6502

You could go to the apple site and cancell the order.your card will not be charged until your iphone ships. As far as your upgrade i am not sure. I would talk to some one from service provider. 2to3 days is really good. I have to wait 7to10 days for mine from apple. If you could just wait the 2to3 days you will be golden.

6. Slickdilla macrumors newbie

congrats, you fail. You will still get your iphone though, in november, which is what ship dates will slip to by the time you fix this.

7. CandieB macrumors member

I accidentally order the wrong color. I canceled so now who knows how long it will take before I can reorder. That is what I get for waking up at 2am to try and order a dang phone.

8. DanyDanyella macrumors member

I was thinking of doing the same, everyone was freaking around me on ordering at 3:01, so I gave in because I wanted the champagne 32gb, and was scared time was going to be pushed further and further. Or I could have risked waiting in line...and get nothing, but then again nobody knows if there is anymore gold being shipped.

Now I'm going to wait to get inside, 4 more hours, if there are champagne iPhones available today, I won't be able to cancel my order and STILL get the upgrade price (299) will I?

9. 617aircav Suspended

I have two orders consisting of four phones, I need to cancel one order but can't until it's processed.

10. enthawizeguy thread starter macrumors 6502

People in line told me they don't bill until it's shipped . So I am good on the credit card front but what do I do about the upgrade will att reverse it? If I call when they open . It's apples fault when I clicked submit on the order it said 2-3 days than switched to 7-15

11. lynn5707 macrumors member

Last Friday I ordered and canceled 5c, then re-ordered it all on same day. Anyway, the upgrade was back on ATT account within a couple of hours after I cancelled it. I don't know if there was a hold on my debit card or not, but the actual charge didn't go through until a couple of days ago with shipment. HTH

12. Velin macrumors 65816

Velin

Maybe order the Galaxy Mega as a backup. Dunno.

13. Slickdilla macrumors newbie

They wont do an actual charge until ship, but they WILL do an authorization (effectively reducing your available credit). IE, youre fkt.

14. MacFriedRice macrumors member

Might as well get out of line and go home/bed. You're done.

15. DanyDanyella macrumors member

Cool, so how many hours, 2? You did it all online? (Also, can they hold an item once you've waited and made the line?)

16. 617aircav Suspended

That's mean, but funny.

17. lynn5707 macrumors member

Yes I did everything online. I did not need to contact ATT to re-establish my upgrade eligibility it just showed back up within a couple of hours. I decided just to stick with 5c and reordered it when eligibility came back up - will get it today via UPS.

I am not sure what you mean by holding an item?

18. Carlanga macrumors 604

Carlanga

You have to go to a carrier store to see if they could relist you.

19. DanyDanyella macrumors member

Like the iPhone, if I'm in the store, can I h

20. CandieB macrumors member

My credit card was billed at 2:07am right after I placed my order.