Second wave countries, make some noise!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Baconstripss, Oct 25, 2013.

1. Baconstripss macrumors member

So after waiting for about three hours from midnight to 03:00 AM I finally got my iPhone 5S 32 gb space grey. After following discussions and rumors right here for three months I have it in my hands. But man a fuzz there was about the launch. At least here in Denmark. Drunk people hitting the town mixed with Apple fanboys in front of stores on a friday night is a.. well.. exciting mix ;)

Anyways. Most Europeans and a lot of other people around the world have been listening to the first wave countries' jabber. Now we can finally start to participate with our own experiences in the discussions. FINALLY!

My take on the space grey. On pictues = dull, disappointing. But no other color really spoke to me. Now when I got it unpackaged - man. Space grey is GORGEOUS. So elegant, timeless design. Not showy, but just plain beautiful.

Anyways that's my opinion on the space grey :D

2. cstm macrumors regular

I ordered from apple store, stupid move as would've gotten faster from carriers and stores. Anyways expected delivery for my 32gb Space Gray November 12th-18th, we'll see when it comes