Status
Not open for further replies.

Appleworker

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 14, 2010
Everyone :mad::mad::mad::apple::apple::apple:

:apple:= DIE

Do you know there are 9 apple's workers DIE within 6 months because they are work too hard, too much pressure.

Everyday apple's worker have to work more than 16 hours.

Why they have to work so many hours? Why they die?

Because Apple's stupid policy. Apple you have to do something to stop this happen again.

Making money is not everything. You have to know some social responsibility.

Apple especially your CEO Steve Jobs, you have to care about your worker, who make money for you.

Steve Jobs, hope you are not the same with them in the following 6 months if you don't take any action.

Appleworker

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 14, 2010
Secret you have to know about iPad

Everyone

:apple: = DIE

Do you know there are 9 apple's workers DIE within 6 months because they are working too hard, have too much pressure.

Because Apple's stupid policy. Apple you have to do something to stop this happen again.

Apple especially your CEO Steve Jobs, you have to care about your worker, who make money for you.

Steve Jobs, hope you are not the same with them in the following 6 months if you don't take any action.

-aggie-

macrumors P6
Jun 19, 2009
Where bunnies are welcome.
I think that’s China’s workplace environment, which has nothing to do with Apple.

Write a complaint to China. Better yet, get a petition going to do something about it in China.

Edit: BTW, there is no iPhone iPad.

Opie

macrumors 6502a
Jun 17, 2008
The iphone is the best device known to man. If a few casualties is all it takes to get a front facing camera and background apps then so be it. :eek:

Geckotek

macrumors G3
Jul 22, 2008
NYC
I think that’s China’s workplace environment, which has nothing to do with Apple.

Write a complaint to China. Better yet, get a petition going to do something about it in China.
Actually, the customers (Apple, HP, Dell, etc...) have more power to make a change than anyone.

medicscott

macrumors 6502a
Aug 9, 2009
san diego
haha...i hope they continue doing whatever they are doing. love each of my apple products and everyday i look forward to the next product/update.

montecarloss919

macrumors member
Jan 17, 2008

Do you know there are 9 apple's workers DIE within 6 months because they are work too hard, too much pressure.

Alright hippie you can settle down now. I guarantee you a product you are wearing/ using has the same/ if not worse conditions in their factories. People die every year in U.S. Factories. You dont talk about that now, do you? And in regard to the 16 hour days, you obviously dont know anyone in Auditing/ Finance. Get a life you clown. Know what your talking about

brendu

macrumors 68020
Apr 23, 2009
USA
Actually, the customers (Apple, HP, Dell, etc...) have more power to make a change than anyone.
+1... he is right... the people of china cant petition... they will be fired... its a communist country and the people have very little rights compared to what we are used to... us boycotting apple products until there is a change is pretty much the only way there will be a change there.. and we all know that will never happen, americans dont care about people in china...

Geckotek

macrumors G3
Jul 22, 2008
NYC
Alright hippie you can settle down now. I guarantee you a product you are wearing/ using has the same/ if not worse conditions in their factories. People die every year in U.S. Factories. You dont talk about that now, do you? And in regard to the 16 hour days, you obviously dont know anyone in Auditing/ Finance. Get a life you clown. Know what your talking about
I do and none of them work with/around highly caustic cancer causing chemicals.

GfPQqmcRKUvP

macrumors 68040
Sep 29, 2005
Terminus

Don't care.

+1... he is right... the people of china cant petition... they will be fired... its a communist country and the people have very little rights compared to what we are used to... us boycotting apple products until there is a change is pretty much the only way there will be a change there.. and we all know that will never happen, americans dont care about people in china...
Why should we stand up for them, when they won't stand for themselves? Through sheer numbers alone they can throw off their communist shackles IF their freedoms were dear enough to them. Obviously they have accepted their situation and no external force can change that.

Music_Producer

macrumors 68000
Sep 25, 2004
How stupid - when I was in medical school in India - I had 3 classmates commit suicide because they couldn't take the stress of the exams.. so should the whole education system be accused?

You choose to work those 16 hours, correct? You do get paid for it - people in developing countries work longer than that and harder - nobody's forcing you to work for Apple. Now if they chained you and forced you to work, then yes, that would be a valid complaint.

Appleworker

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 14, 2010
Human Being

Don't feed the trolls. Let the thread die. :D
No matter people is come from Australia, American, Japense, Chinese, UK, Frence or African.

People have to respect each other. This is human being. If people don't know how to respect each other, then cannot call human being.

Every customer have power to force apple to make some change.

If we don't do anything, we don't say anything, how we can improve.

No matter people is come from Australia, American, Japense, Chinese, UK, Frence or African.

People have to respect each other. This is human being. If people don't know how to respect each other, then cannot call human being.

Change begins from the inside. Stand up for yourselves first, then expect others to help you. Not before!

brendu

macrumors 68020
Apr 23, 2009
USA
yeah guys I mean come on... communism isnt that bad right?? thats why were moving towards it here in america...

ngenerator

macrumors 68000
May 12, 2009
USG Ishimura
iPads run on souls now? Weird... I was wondering why my battery wasn't as good as it was on release day. Who am I going to call? The Ghostbusters

Also OP, why isn't your signature "Sent from my iPad"?

corriewf

macrumors 6502a
Oct 5, 2009

Local labor laws must be a b1tch....

So what your saying is that people in China are not human beings? That sounds pretty cold man..

I wove you wong time.

Status
Not open for further replies.