Secretary of State confirms what majority of public knows. President Trump is a moron.

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by HEK, Oct 4, 2017.

1. HEK macrumors 68040

HEK

Top cabinet official states obvious months ago after meeting with President. The Donald is a moron. Unpresidented news conference made by Secretary of State where he does not lie and deny he called President a moron. Rather reflects on how he does not understand why Washington is so petty. Also states he has no plans of leaving. A plea made by many previous administration minions, soon to be released from service to the fearless leader.

It is noted that the Secretary of State has seldom held any news conferences. Doing so to mitigate a previously truthful yet embarrassing comment. Hopefully his audience for the press conference, the Donald, saw it as he flys to Las Vegas.

On other notes, Vice President continues pattern of lying. Stating Secretary of State never said President is a moron.

2. jkcerda macrumors 6502a

jkcerda

indeed he is, and as a moron he beat 16 republicans AND the crooked one from the democrat side. :D

3. HEK, Oct 4, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2017

HEK thread starter macrumors 68040

HEK

Completely agree. Sadly it speaks to the 77,000 morons that swayed the selected vote in selected districts and states as directed by false ads place by Russians in those districts.

The Donald is an outstanding campaigner. A supreme scam artist huckster. None better in recent times. Cudos to the 77,000 voters, they certainly deserve a degree from Trump University.

Still waiting on my coal mining job. Maybe we can build the wall using coal? Perhaps my coal miner pay check can be drafted on the Bank of Mexico.

4. webbuzz macrumors 68000

webbuzz

The former SOS Moron. ;)

5. obeygiant macrumors 68040

obeygiant

This thread is a prime example of "fake news".

Asked specifically whether he called Trump a "moron," Tillerson stopped short of denying it.

"I'm not going to deal with petty stuff like that," he said. "I'm not going to be part of this effort to divide this administration."

NBC's report included a denial from a State Department spokesman about the purported "moron" comment. The spokesman also denied to NBC that the secretary considered resigning over the summer.
    Because Tillerson wouldn't address the question it becomes "Tillerson didn't deny calling Trump a moron so its confirmed!"

Its like the question "when did you stop beating your wife?" which is a logical fallacy/loaded question.

6. jkcerda macrumors 6502a

jkcerda

the DNC has 77000 morons that swayed the vote from Bernie to Hillary?

7. yaxomoxay macrumors 68040

yaxomoxay

Uh... he said that NBC’s report is incorrect.

8. Eraserhead macrumors G4

Eraserhead

That probably means some minor detail is wrong.
    --- Post Merged, Oct 4, 2017 ---
    This sort of argument is been made by the news media for years and usually they’ve been right. If it wasn’t true he’d deny it.

9. yaxomoxay macrumors 68040

yaxomoxay

As long as you clarify that it’s your interpretation and not what Tillerson said...

10. Eraserhead macrumors G4

Eraserhead

You’ll have to undo a century of “admissions” that are all just as weak.

11. niploteksi macrumors regular

Who has never called Trump a moron?

12. Mousse macrumors 68010

Mousse

The question was too vague. If they asked if he called Trump a "moron" publicly, then he can give a definitive "No." There is a difference between public space and private space. Just saying.

I'm pretty sure a lot of people have called Trump a moron privately or in those off the record conversations. Hail, a lot of us have questioned the mental capacity of our bosses to our spouses. It comes with the territory.

13. MacNut macrumors Core

MacNut

Until Rex comes out and says “I never called Trump a moron” I will assume he did.

14. vrDrew macrumors 65816

Tillerson reportedly called Trump a moron during a Pentagon meeting over the summer. The use of the exact word "moron" was confirmed by three unnamed officials who were present at the meeting.

It seems highly unlikely that NBC would get that wrong. They would not publish such a story with just a single source. But to have three independent individuals confirm it, makes it highly unlikely to be false.

Casting one's mind back to Donald Trump's behavior over the summer, I find it more than plausible that Tillerson could have such language in a non-public setting. Trump repeatedly spoke recklessly in public, urging illegal police violence, ratcheting up tensions with North Korea, and frequently disparaged his own Secretary of State. Rex Tillerson, despite any political differences one may have with him, is a highly accomplished business executive, and is frankly unaccustomed to dealing with such an inexperienced, rude, and emotionally immature person such as Donald Trump in a critical leadership position. i can think of no professional organization, anywhere in the world, and engaged in any sort of business, political, or social activity that would promote a person of Trump's personality and behavior to any sort of leadership role.

A large number of the citizens and voters of this country need to take a long hard look at their decision to vote for such a person for such a crucially important position as President.

15. yaxomoxay macrumors 68040

yaxomoxay

Give us a better alternative next time.
    #Biden2016.

16. jkcerda macrumors 6502a

jkcerda

I love irony.......glad she lost.

17. oneMadRssn macrumors 601

oneMadRssn

We know the story is true because there isn't a person on this planet, excluding those with the trump last name, that hasn't called Trump a moron. Even MAGA hats are like, yea he's a moron, but he's our kind of racist so we love him anyway.

18. vrDrew macrumors 65816

Nope. That's on you.

There will come a day, maybe sooner, maybe later, when you are going to have to explain to your God, your children, or your conscience why you made the decision that you did. You will have to explain the (possibly) millions of innocent people who died because of your decision. The utter destruction Trump is wreaking upon the environment, and the economy, and upon our notions of a civilized and united society. The shame and disgrace Donald Trump is bringing upon the honor and character of this proud country of ours.

The United States is ow seen (at best) as an international laughing stock for having elected Trump. At worst it has become an international pariah, unworthy of trust and respect. Trump is busy squandering the century or more worth of international goodwill, bought at such a high cost in American blood and treasure, in order to line his own pockets and pander to the deluded fantasies of his racist and ignorant supporters.

That's on you.

19. yaxomoxay macrumors 68040

yaxomoxay

He asked me, and I said “Hillary.”
    God rewarded me.

Ok, this is enough. I laugh because this is incredible. I don’t know if you noticed, but most countries can’t stand the US. Not even allies. They deal with us because we’re strong economically and militarily. Most countries see us as yankee imperialists. Trump hasn’t changed anything of that. Trump is much weaker than the US bureaucracy.

[​IMG]

See above.

20. jkcerda macrumors 6502a

jkcerda

on us????? enough voted against YOUR candidate that she lost, she lost to the worse society has to offer, you want better candidates? start with YOUR party.

21. yaxomoxay macrumors 68040

yaxomoxay

Seriously.
    “International goodwill” he said.
    Lybia, Iraq, Egypt, Vietnam, among others respectfully disagree

22. Eraserhead macrumors G4

Eraserhead

Without a Trump victory the elite weren’t going to listen.

23. jkcerda macrumors 6502a

jkcerda

they were too busy thinking about their landslide win.

24. yaxomoxay macrumors 68040

yaxomoxay

Ahahahha

25. MacNut macrumors Core

MacNut

The republicans nominated Trump. Who’s fault is it again?